Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 05:25 PM   #1
Gone Traveling

Forum Fairness.

A senior member trashed me (with mostly untrue statements and some just made up...) and then closed the thread so others couldn't respond. That's manipulation.

I no longer have a SMB vehicle in my driveway, although there are 3 in the family, but I will leave this website forum because my truthfulness and my willingness to share it and keep it 100 doesn't sit OK with people. Too bad. Too bad for consumers mostly. This person, while trashing me changed his/her stats from 80% happy SMBW customers" to "98%" within a matter of hours and then got a few people to follow up comment before closing the thread. That's really childish.

Some of my posts have been removed for telling my truth about the #BotchJob on my 2017, I have been called a "Fag" by another member (and his posts were not removed), and I have been "politely" asked to stop complaining or I would be blocked from this site.

The First Amendment. It's that simple.

I'm sure more folks than not will be happy to see me get gone, but there were people who benefited from my experiences with SMBW and my honesty.

*Do the research, search the forums, and inform yourselves- especially prospective buyers.

To the Admins: You can't erase stuff. It's not fair to anyone/everyone. Plus, there is this thing called the "WaybackMachine". All of my, and everyone else's posts you have removed, are still on the internet, lol. Stop being silly and start being fair and honest. *For example, calling someone a liar, making stuff up and then closing the thread so they can not respond is very unfair. Most people are aware of this tactic and it makes you look bad. Do better.

Here are the screenshots. You're Welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 3.52.07 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 3.52.34 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 4.22.48 PM.jpg  

Old 09-12-2019, 05:34 PM   #2
Gone Traveling

Don't forget to kick me off the site.

I'm a fag. And I had a very bad experience with SMBW. And I'm open and honest about both. #SorryNotSory that bothers the Admins and other users.

3 relatives are on this forum and have been, longer than I. So keep on going, because you never know who will read it.

BE KIND and BE FAIR to people. Period.
And don't tell people this forum is completely unaffiliated with SMB, because that is not true.

(Wait for the reality show next year. Remember that this forum you offer is PUBLIC, which makes all pages available to non-members open and fair media play. (Look it up if you don't know what that mean).

EVERYONE drive safe and ENJOY YOUR CAMPING <--- Hint Hint.
Closed Thread