Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2011, 09:42 AM   #1

fwiw...SMB fresno repairs went well...

For what its worth, i took my 2000 smb eb50 quigley in for some minor repairs, and a once over so to speak, and i was very pleased with the service. I had quite a few minor interior repairs and tweaks, etc, installed the new running boards, new house batt, new microwave, new carbon monoxode sensor, propane detetor, went through the 12v system, pop top safety latches, and a cabinet door reattached, etc. They (Stu) did a great job of reviewing everything with me and helping me stick to my budget. They even tended to some small fixes in the interior without me having to ask, and didnt charge for them as they were in doing other stuff anyway. On picking up the van yesterday, he reviewed the whole van with me and answered tons of questions i had. He test drove tha van as well.
Anyway, thought id pass it on,
jas

yondermountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #2

Re: fwiw...SMB fresno repairs went well...

Too few people post positive experiences. Now... WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS?!?
Old 07-14-2011, 11:51 PM   #3

Re: fwiw...SMB fresno repairs went well...

I had a similar experience Wednesday. We live on the north end of Lake Tahoe, so it is 300 miles to Fresno. I was at Sportsmobile at 8:00 am on Wednesday. Stu went over the list with me and took me for a drive in the van to check it out. I had them adjust the Penthouse springs to go up easily when the cargo box is on the top. They cut the latching hooks down so there would be a bit more tension on them when hooked. They installed the tape on the van roof where the top rubs on it. They replaced a snap on the front window curtain that had popped out a couple years ago. I had them adjust the latch on the swinging galley as sometimes it releases and swings back and forth on its own. They also tightened one of my running boards as it was loose from hitting a boulder. I also had them put a new carbon monoxide detector in since the original model is not made anymore and the replacement one is larger and required modifying the hole. Basically just a bunch of minor things that I have been putting off getting done. Everyone was very nice and I got to look at some of the new stuff they are doing. I was out of there by 2:30 and on my way home. Pricing was very reasonable. A good day spent and I was very pleased with the service. oclv
oclv is offline   Reply With Quote