Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2016, 07:21 PM   #1

Good North east builder

I'm looking for someone in the north east or within +/- 8 hours of nj that can do basic interior walls for me on my e350. Can anyone recommend a shop or person? I talked with smb north but they won't do just the walls ceiling and floor how I want it, they only offer a carpeted paneling. I was looking for insulation and paneling with some kind of vinyl finish.

Thanks guys

Gh0ztkid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:54 PM   #2

Call CycleVan in North NJ. Several forum members including me have been happy with their work.
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 06:14 AM   #3

Ok will do so. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:51 PM   #4

Can anyone list or recommend someone else in the north east or even somewhere within 10 hours or so of nj that does good interiors. Went to cycle van and they are great people there but he's too busy to take on a custom job as mine. He is busy with installing shelving into commercial fleet trucks and such and doesn't have the time to do something of my nature.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:57 AM   #5

Maybe 86scotty can take this project on. I think he's in TN, which might be too far...I'm not the best with geography.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:58 PM   #6

Depending on where in tn he is its not that bad. 12 hours at most from me and I have a wedding in Nashville June 16 so maybe could schedule something for around that time I'll reach out to him. Thanks. Anyone else
Old 05-05-2016, 04:47 PM   #7

Hi ghost,
I was alerted to your thread by the folks at Quigley 4 x 4. We are a construction and renovation firm with a small woodshop and I am an avid camper, four wheeler and outdoor guy and wood worker. From Time to time we like to do small fun projects similar to yours. We just got done very nice build out for a Toyota Land Cruiser troop carrier with a pop top. We did the cabinetry to include a long pullout drawer that doubles as a sleeping platform and a kitchen area with cooler holder pull out cutting board and a few doors and drawers.

We are located in York PA, so not terribly close but not too far either.

Shoot me a private message if you'd like to discuss your project further.

Thanks,
Ben
Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:41 PM   #8

Pm sent Ben thank you
Old 05-08-2016, 11:07 AM   #9

Hey fireball/Ben I pmed you and you havnt been online since the day you made the post. Please get back to me.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:39 PM   #10

I'm going to revive this thread because I'm also looking for a shop or freelancer, somewhere in New England perhaps? The northeast anyway. I'm west of Boston. I have a lovely, barely used 2006 E250 penthouse top with less than 70k that I would like help with remodeling--not a full gut, but definitely switching things around to better accommodate my 75lb dog and elderly cat as my traveling companions. Right now things are just too cramped for the three of us and I have some ideas but I'm lousy with execution. I have a wish list of about six big changes, including a switch from an onboard generator to solar, so I need someone who can bring their truly valuable experience to the challenge. Anyone have any references to share? Thanks!
toriokyo is offline   Reply With Quote