Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2022, 12:55 PM   #1

How recent is the Phoenix location?

I was checking on trying to fix the support on my galley's drop-leaf, and lo and behold I found there is now a location in Phoenix (where I go on a regular basis). When did that come online?

(and of course, if anybody knows where to get the support and can tell me, that would be great as well.)

Wowbagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:10 AM   #2

Garage
Sportsmobile Southwest opened in 2021 after Field Vans came online. I haven’t been there personally. I have taken our van our SMB to Fresno for any issues. Field Vans will warranty and work on their previous vans…. and answer questions.

2019 Transit 350 HR Eco Quigley 4X4
“Vandemic”
Charliesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 10:32 AM   #3

Brian Dollar is running the show there and was my first contact when we began the process of building out our beloved Classic AKA: K2R2. He will treat you right.

Sportsmobile Southwest
5054 S 40th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
PH: 602.704.1955
Old 09-26-2022, 08:41 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
I was checking on trying to fix the support on my galley's drop-leaf, and lo and behold I found there is now a location in Phoenix (where I go on a regular basis). When did that come online?

(and of course, if anybody knows where to get the support and can tell me, that would be great as well.)
We went to the Phoenix location in March, 2022 to get a new battery, tighten up a loose squeaky galley cabinet on the door and fix the overhead LED lights that were not working. Battery replacement OK, galley is tight but now, makes a worse, very loud popping noise whenever we hit even a small bump in the road, and the lights worked for only a few hours. When we called Brian the next day about the lights, his response was, "well, they were working the you left here!" No apology, no suggestions for help. Not happy.
maude is offline   Reply With Quote