Just bought this van, you can see the post here with pics. https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/fo...eal-27235.html
Not experienced with RV's at all so need some general advice.
I need to make a few upgrades. My immediate upgrades are -
1. Increased solar capacity, preferably 300-500 watts
2. extra battery
3. roof rack mounted awning that attaches to the rack holding the solar panel.
1. I think i can fit 2 rectangular panels that extend past the roof rack in the forward and rear a little bit. 2x 250w panels would be ideal. but even 2x 150w panels would be better then what i have. any suggestions? I dont have measurements yet.
2. The house battery i have isnt that great, and can run the fridge for maybe 4 hours. I need the fridge, a fan, and a couple small device chargers to run over-night and be replenished by solar during the day. So i need some battery suggestions?
3. I just want a cheap roof rack mounted awning thats easy to set up. Any suggestions?
Look forward to hearing what you guys have to offer. Thanks!