Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2016, 06:24 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcvt View Post
Began a kitchen remodel today. The broken single-hole faucet had to come out, which required removal of the sink.

Attachment 11111

Attachment 11112

Did a dry fit of the new components.

Attachment 11113

Attachment 11114

Had to drill two new holes since the old faucet was single-hole unit. I'm not liking the plastic "pull-out" faucet so I'm going to buy another laundry room style faucet, with the garden hose attachment, like the one I installed in my old van. After that's plumbed in, I'll figure out the placement of the under-sink soap dispenser.

So will any faucet work? That sink faucet would double as a shower with my setup!

DerPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 06:34 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerPo View Post
So will any faucet work? That sink faucet would double as a shower with my setup!
I assume you could make just about any faucet work but that's why I like this one too. That and the fact that it's only $20 at Lowes. One little extra adapter and a hand-held shower screws right on - great for humans but even better for dogs. This faucet comes with the regular faucet tip (pictured above) and the garden hose fitting. It's also just the right height and extends out over these small sinks just the right amount.
gcvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 10:34 PM   #83

Installed the USB/Battery monitor panel today, with a momentary-on switch for the battery monitor. Once I get solar in I'll just replace the battery monitor with a cigarette lighter receptacle for the GF's heated mattress pad, or a second USB charger if she falls enough in love with the furnace. We'll know more after our camping trip next weekend. Just needed a quick and easy way to check voltage in the meantime, and it went right in where the useless little fan used to be.

Next small project is an LED third brake light. The SMB one turned out to be a bucket of rust, water and mud that exploded on to my face when I took it apart the other day. Good times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4179.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	11316

Name:	IMG_4180.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	11317

Name:	IMG_4182.jpg