Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2017, 10:36 AM   #1

Need Ford van spare tire holder (any kind)

Howdy folks!

So after many years of use my factory Sportsmobile spare tire holder snapped. I have the old exterior one before Sportsmobile starting using the Aluminess version. It sucks but it is what I have.

I've put in an order for an Aluminess spare tire holder but they have ZERO stock and will not until around Christmas. Awesome.

So I will probably take my broken one off and have it welded to get me by but I'm hoping that someone here has a spare tire holder sitting around gathering dust somewhere after they upgraded to the Aluminess rear bumper. Never hurts to ask huh? Anyway happy Halloween!

simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:28 PM   #2

Check with Buckstop maybe? They bought Reunel, which ended up an many SMBs before Alluniness became the defacto bumper option.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:03 PM   #3

Garage
I have a stock SMB door one that I took off when I put my Reunel bumper on, its got a fresh coat of black Raptor liner on it even. I was gonna post it up here for like $50 plus shipping if your interested. I bought some allthread to replace the 2 bars that attach to the wheel but never cut it to size, I could throw that in too, let me know, sounds like you might only want an aluminess one since you could just weld yours. I'm in SLC
nemesisnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:10 PM   #4

Not trying to step on simplesez toes but if he's not interested in the tire holder I would be Thanks
Phish is offline   Reply With Quote