This is the first year SPOMO has spent the winter up in the Northwest and although we have been out and about quite a bit, it has spent most of its time in the driveway. The outside of the pop top is showing signs of algae growth / mildew. Does anybody have any recommendations for a good treatment and an "anti-algae" wash to put on afterwards that might resist future growth?
Frequent washing or under cover is your best solution. We too have cars outside. Everything turns green. The moss has turned our driveway from asphalt to almost entirely green. Going to powerwash it. They sell a mold killer at Costco but I would think it would be too harsh for a car.