Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-10-2019, 12:37 PM   #1

partial buildout by company

I have a 2017 144 Sprinter high top that I am wanting to get a partial buildout - insulation, operable windows and vent van - perhaps upper cabinetry. I live in New Mexico and am unable to do the work myself. Am considering SM Texas or SM CA to do the work. Happy to hear of other companies - I've contacted a few in Colorado and have been a little disappointed with the responses. Would like to hear of recent reviews of work done at SM - quality, completed within agreed upon time frame, etc.
Thanks!

Dixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:42 PM   #2

The Colorado places are all working overtime to keep up with orders. People are spending so much cash here. It is the new California.
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:17 PM   #3
MSD

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
I have a 2017 144 Sprinter high top that I am wanting to get a partial buildout - insulation, operable windows and vent van - perhaps upper cabinetry. I live in New Mexico and am unable to do the work myself. Am considering SM Texas or SM CA to do the work. Happy to hear of other companies - I've contacted a few in Colorado and have been a little disappointed with the responses. Would like to hear of recent reviews of work done at SM - quality, completed within agreed upon time frame, etc.
Thanks!
Give me a call or Text 970 six nine nine 1989 Or send me a PM with you number & I’ll call you. Can quote that easy & if you like it have you booked in our systems for end of February based on what you listed above... or email me mark@coloradocampervan.com
cheers
Mark
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:26 PM   #4

Eventhough the driving and flying distance is a little longer, I wouldn't exclude Sportsmobile Indiana. They are really a quite different operation. They are basically a small Mom and Pop-type shop. They work on only 2-3 vans at a time in their relatively small facility. Their workers have been there for many years. Nancy is great to work with and answers her own phone when you call there with a question. They did high quality work for me in a timely fashion although I suspect they are still booked out a year in advance. There is a video tour of their plant on youtube.
jrobe is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
review sm ca, review sm texas