Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2010, 03:39 PM   #1

Quadvan SMB

Just short of one year from the time I ordered my van I now have really fine unique SMB. It took longer to finish and get right because I designed it a little different and was told it was the first time one was done like it. The van is a RB with a full stand up shower, propex heater and plumbed for a Olympic catalytic heater, a Waeco refrigerator/freezer, satellite tv, microwave, two grey water tanks, voyager top , solar , and unique storage, Quadvan 4X4.
For the people that are just starting out I want to relate my experience.
SMB: After my 1st delivery in Dec. their were many things that (because of the unique design I'll say) were not properly usable. I told Jonathan about these things and he used his expression "Don't worry I've got your back". I wasn't too sure. They took my van for no less than 3 full weeks more and changed/corrected every last thing. Their aren't many companies out their that would do that and bend over backwards trying to make you happy. I want to thank them and tell all you guy's starting out you can rest assured Jonathan does "have your back" even if something comes out wrong.
QUADVAN: I drive long distances to hunt and needed a fine highway van plus very good off-road capabillity. Not only did I get a van that my friend said "rides like a cadillac" (for us that would be off-road-beefed up cadillac) but it has a very tight turning radius, is level, and extremely well designed. It definitely handles better than the van did before the conversion. And Ford can work on it.
John and Blaine at Quadvan bent over backwards. I was picked up at the airport, I was even entertained at the local fine pub. John is a mechanical genius in my opinion and Blaine a good honest business man. My thanks also to them for my fine machine. Enough- RD

dowgars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #2

Re: Quadvan SMB

Very cool! Congratulations on the new van.

Pics?
mjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #3

Awesome! Now let's see some pics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2010, 04:36 PM   #4

I'll get some pictures on here in the next week or so. I should mention not only did we get a full stand up shower (I'm 5' 10") in a RB but we got a 75" gaucho and no it's not crowded. I designed the cabinets narrower so I'd have a walk space when the gaucho is open.
dowgars is offline   Reply With Quote