Originally Posted by Vindisl
Great story! And I loved the pics. Would like to know more about your build.
1) What's the tire size? It looks good on the EB van.
2) How do you like the 4.30 gear ratio?
3) How much lift gained from the conversion, including tire size?
4) Like the look of the 12000# hidden winch behind the OEM front bumper. Have you tested it yet?
5) Comments re: your decision for the manual 4x4 vs. the ESOF.
1. These are 285/70/17
2. not much testing yet. But I like it so far. Enough power. And the mpg (or as we say l per 100 km) did not drop to much.
3. to Tell the truth: I just dont know. It is a 4" lift. But all in all?
4. No. Not yet. Just Pulling the cable Out and back in. Not real testing.
5. manual was much cheaper. + less electronics to fail.