Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-09-2019, 02:36 PM   #1

SOLD: Selling again my 2002 RB50 4x4 Diesel

A few years ago, I sold to my self my 2002 Sportsmobile (I put it out for sell and almost completed the transaction when I got second tough and decided to keep it).

Now, I just purchased a 2019 Sprinter 170 Ext High top 4x4 vans all tricked out, I am really selling my Spportsmobile. I just posted an ad in the classified. The van is located in Milpitas. Over the past 2 years, I have put the RIP package on it, redid the steering assembly, just serve the van and put new brakes and rotors. The van drives better than ever. I would definitely recommend the RIP package from Agile. What a difference. the van as about 140K miles and everything works as it should. Many upgrades over the years and many options / accessories added. My good memories, but it time to move on.

see my ad in the classifies and on Craigslist.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/rvs/6996087008.html

Regards

Francois

Francois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 04:49 PM   #2

Nice... should sell quickly.
Ron_Nunan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:16 PM   #3

Thanks. For got to mentioned that it is the last or before last year of the desire 7.3. This engine is barely broken in at 140k iles and has been trouble free for the past 19 years. The rig is in great condition. I am having a difficult time letting her go but next week I am getting my new expedition vehicle from RB Components. It is a Sprinter base van 170 Ext 4x4 fully loaded. Should be a different experience and If I could, I would keep the Sportsmobile as well....
Old 10-19-2019, 05:46 PM   #4

Garage
The Craigslist ad is expired.
wander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:36 PM   #5

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/rvs/7001455121.html

Put it back up. Thanks
Old 10-25-2019, 08:59 AM   #6

Little shameless bump. I am on my way this morning to pick-up my new rig (Sprinter base 170 Ext 4x4 high top build by RB components) and need to make space in my driveway. This Sportsmobile gave me 19 years of almost trouble free memories. I hate to see her go but it is time. The rig is in excellent shape. I took great care of here. Recently service with rebuild front end steering assembly, new rotors and brakes and put the Agile RIP about 1 1/2 years ago. The van drives better that when I got it 19 years ago (I am the original owner). I agonized 2 years ago about selling it and ended up keeping out. But really wanted more space and comfort for longer trip and made the move to purchase a new rig and waited until getting my new rig before selling it. I could not see myself without an adventure vehicle. Anyway sorry for the long post. Hoping this Sportsmobile will go to a good home for new memories

Regards

Francois
Old 11-02-2019, 11:59 AM   #7

Just to let everyone know. I just sold it this morning. Was sad to let her go after 19 years but it went to a good home. Still have many years in front of her.

The only way I could let her go was to purchase a new rigs. I just took possession of a Sprinter base 4x4 170 ext build by RB components....

I will still read this forum as it is full of great ideas and people and many contribute from time to time.

Thanks

Regards

Francois

Tags
4x4 conversion, 4x4 van, rb50, sportsmobile for sale