Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2023, 04:05 PM   #11

To close this I checked with Rory from Moab Motorsports, he sent me to Mechanics Now down the street and Marco from Mechanics Now was able to get me back on the street the next day, back in Seattle since yesterday.
As someone mentioned the parts are not SMB, it's a Dyna front axle and is using mainly Ford standard parts. The hub got damaged, while Marco was able to get me going again I need to replace the hub soon, it's from a F350 from 1987 from what I was told, any idea on where to best get one?

jdaiberl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 04:09 PM   #12

FWIW for the next person, the Ford dealer in Moab refused to look at our SMB 2020 transit van since their lift is too small and door too low.
They wouldn’t even read the engine code, they sent us to Napa for that

Turns out we could drive and headed east to find a Ford Truck service center in CO
joelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 08:35 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaiberl View Post
To close this I checked with Rory from Moab Motorsports, he sent me to Mechanics Now down the street and Marco from Mechanics Now was able to get me back on the street the next day, back in Seattle since yesterday.
As someone mentioned the parts are not SMB, it's a Dyna front axle and is using mainly Ford standard parts. The hub got damaged, while Marco was able to get me going again I need to replace the hub soon, it's from a F350 from 1987 from what I was told, any idea on where to best get one?
To be fair both Ford and Dynatrac use bearings and u-joints made by Dana Spicer. Easily sourced but necessarily from Ford.

For the hub give Dynatrac a call since you have a ProRock60: 714.596.4461
JoeH is offline   Reply With Quote