Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #211

Re: TGTBT

"... torpedo'd, because we don't generally cotton to bullshit around here." -jage
"... do they ooch apart in the night?" -Dia
twogone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #212

Laydeez an' Ginnamin… New film! There are many things to be said, thanks to be thanked, and lots didn't make it on to the camera(s) but I won't hold you up to read a bunch of verbiage. I'll try to enlighten after we've gotten some views, questions, and comments.

The film covers our summer Great SouthWest Tour of 38 days in the van. The film is 37 minutes long, so we recommend that you prep for that… St. Pauli Girl for me, thanks, hold the popcorn… it does, however, move quickly so the viewer will experience it as a shorter project.

Glitch notice: The first time we ran it on Vimeo, it was sticky and logy… if this happens to you, leave the link, and the return to the link and restart… should run smoothly.

Please comment, you just wouldn't believe how much effort and amazing tenacity Christine brought to do this… smoked one Apple so bad, they GAVE us a brand new one. Smoked the new one too, but Jage (yep, that one) and the Apple folks got it out of the wreckage…

here we go…click on the link below:

https://vimeo.com/79245294
"... torpedo'd, because we don't generally cotton to bullshit around here." -jage
Old 11-13-2013, 10:06 AM   #213
Dia

O. M. G!!!!

I just watched the very first video in your thread, and it was so awesome that if I don't close the browser window RIGHT NOW I'm going to lose an entire day while I watch and read every last post.

I'm looking forward to more after I get some work done. And if I didn't have to work to afford my new van, I'd be camped out in this thread all dang day.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:10 AM   #214

@catmandu and buckkiller… I'll get some stuff together on the door trays and rear bumper asap, been having HUGE tech challenges lately, but getting sorted out.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #215

Hi Marc, my wife and I have loved all of your videos and it is good to see a new one. Thank you for all of your information and for allowing us to live vicariously thru your films. I am picking up a 2002 EB SMB in Nashville tomorrow and then driving it back down to Florida where the weather is more agreeable. (The SMB is without a furnace and I am now running around trying to figure how many blankets or a small heater I will need.) Will spend 2 days in Nashville and Atlanta with my son who practices with his discus/shot coach. The SMB will be used to get him to his meets as well as for our trips camping. Thanks again for all of the great videos!
mhdiscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #216
Site Team

Garage

Hey Marc and Christine, another Hollywood hit. That really brought back some good memories and well worth the wait. Great seeing your whole trip...sure looks like it was a fantastic adventure. Everybody at work loves it. I was so sorry to see our camp burned during the Rim Fire but was glad you guys were able to experience it how it was. Looking forward to our next meet up, maybe a trip to JD’s in Mexico.

Dave

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #217

Garage

what a fun trip you both had. cant wait till the wife and i can hit the road to make some fun memories and hopefully cross paths with some like minded travelers such as yourselves. keep'em coming. the videos are top notch!
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #218

A real fun video Marc and Christine. It was great.

Thanks,

Woody
Old 11-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #219

Being able to sit and watch the full length feature uninterrupted was the silver lining to the dark cloud of staying home with a sick kiddo this afternoon. What a great adventure!

I love that you got some 'Ranger Dave' footage in there too!
Old 11-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #220

Finally found time in my, um, rigorous work schedule to watch all of it. Great stuff!

Pan fried poke chops. Good stuff. Had 'em last night actually.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote