Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-15-2018, 08:45 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 40
I knew there was an MG and UJOR connection on these seat mounts hovering in my brain!

I can't stress how well engineered and manufactured they are. Makes me really appreciative of the solid engineers, businesses, and contributors to this van world.
__________________

Yovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:07 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
mk216v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yovan View Post
I knew there was an MG and UJOR connection on these seat mounts hovering in my brain!

I can't stress how well engineered and manufactured they are. Makes me really appreciative of the solid engineers, businesses, and contributors to this van world.
You got it.
MG has mad engineering skillz indeed!
to the van world contributors!!
__________________

__________________
A vehicle’s worth is not what you put into it, but what it put into you.
2019 F350 SuperCrew flatbed composite camper
2018 Transit 130WB MR EcoBoost (SOLD)
2010 E350 RB V10 Cargo "unicorn" (SOLD)
2007 E350 4x4 "VANdiana Jones"(SOLD)
mk216v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Annie O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 471
Has anyone replaced Ford FRONT OEM seats with Sienna FRONT seats- I believe there is an adaptor mounted offered for that purpose?



(I need a firmer and smaller driver seat to be comfortable on long trips. Have closed cell foam pads to sit on and behind my back.)
__________________
2011 V10 E350 XLT SD Quigley/AOR (RIP'd)
Annie O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:03 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
mk216v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie O View Post
Has anyone replaced Ford FRONT OEM seats with Sienna FRONT seats- I believe there is an adaptor mounted offered for that purpose?



(I need a firmer and smaller driver seat to be comfortable on long trips. Have closed cell foam pads to sit on and behind my back.)
Hi Annie,

Yes, I had 2015 Sienna recliners in the front and back of VANdiana Jones;



VERY comfortable.

Contact MG at ExpoVans for their front seat mounts;
https://expovans.com/parts/
https://expovans.com/contact/
__________________
A vehicle’s worth is not what you put into it, but what it put into you.
2019 F350 SuperCrew flatbed composite camper
2018 Transit 130WB MR EcoBoost (SOLD)
2010 E350 RB V10 Cargo "unicorn" (SOLD)
2007 E350 4x4 "VANdiana Jones"(SOLD)
mk216v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Annie O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 471
Oh THANKS mk! That looks really sharp, and I did not realize the recliners will work in driver/passenger locations. Sienna driver seats in good condition not so readily available.

I will talk to MG

*OMG I just peeked at his website sooooo classy and precise- love their work!



Quote:
Originally Posted by mk216v View Post
Hi Annie,

Yes, I had 2015 Sienna recliners in the front and back of VANdiana Jones;

VERY comfortable.

Contact MG at ExpoVans for their front seat mounts;
https://expovans.com/parts/
https://expovans.com/contact/
__________________
2011 V10 E350 XLT SD Quigley/AOR (RIP'd)
Annie O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:47 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
mk216v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie O View Post
Oh THANKS mk! That looks really sharp, and I did not realize the recliners will work in driver/passenger locations. Sienna driver seats in good condition not so readily available.

I will talk to MG

*OMG I just peeked at his website sooooo classy and precise- love their work!
You're very welcome.
These 2015 and newer Sienna recliners with the perforated leather are very very nice.
It'd be a good idea to disable the extending footrest for the driver side so it doesn't accidentally deploy while driving.

Yeah, MG does incredible van stuff!
__________________

__________________
A vehicle’s worth is not what you put into it, but what it put into you.
2019 F350 SuperCrew flatbed composite camper
2018 Transit 130WB MR EcoBoost (SOLD)
2010 E350 RB V10 Cargo "unicorn" (SOLD)
2007 E350 4x4 "VANdiana Jones"(SOLD)
mk216v is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sportsmobile SIP or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×