Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2016, 05:46 PM   #21

Location: Rancho Nuevo (Cabo/Todos Santos) B.C.S. and San Diego, CA
We have convert lots of Diesel Vans - pretty much the same as the others.

2009 E350 would have a 6.0L in it.

Email on its way.

AgileOffRoad.com
BajaSportsmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 09:29 PM   #22

6.0 L Navistar ... My Engineering Sense feels sorry for an owner of one of those
StraightOuttaBallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:15 AM   #23

Late to the convo but have to agree with Ramsey, never comfortable comparing suspension setups! Its all subjective and there are too many variables to list here (spring rates, weights, how its driven, what it weighs, how you plan to use it, where you live, etc etc)

You can ask multiple people and get multiple answers. There are always variables with our setup too since we sell DIY kits.
ujointoffroad.com
UJOINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:39 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abitibi View Post
I think you guys are just enjoying seeing our terrified face as we brace ourself to that one foot drop at 30mph... I sure wasnt looking forward to the landing! But yup, nothing happened, nothing.

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk
FWIW there is no way Id do that in my Ujoint 6" sprung van. a speed bump at 20mph will put you thru the ceiling.
expeditionnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:33 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by expeditionnw View Post
FWIW there is no way Id do that in my Ujoint 6" sprung van. a speed bump at 20mph will put you thru the ceiling.
That shouldn't be. Shoot me an email with the van info/etc and I'll send new springs.
ujointoffroad.com
Old 07-18-2016, 07:53 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by UJOINT View Post
That shouldn't be. Shoot me an email with the van info/etc and I'll send new springs.
Thanks chris thats great. Although i am quite suprised to get such a timely and accomidating response on $1200 worth of leaf springs, when you took two weeks to email back when i discovered my brake lines were too short. Which, i might add, you told me Theu were just fine even though I sent detailed photos several times, showing them to be 4" too short at full droop. Ahhh the power of publicity.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:57 PM   #27
Site Team

Quote:
Thanks chris thats great. Although i am quite suprised to get such a timely and accomidating response on $1200 worth of leaf springs, when you took two weeks to email back when i discovered my brake lines were too short. Which, i might add, you told me Theu were just fine even though I sent detailed photos several times, showing them to be 4" too short at full droop. Ahhh the power of publicity.
Dude, you got what you wanted, and you got it quickly. Don't be an a$$.

Herb
Old 07-18-2016, 08:10 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoHauler View Post
Dude, you got what you wanted, and you got it quickly. Don't be an a$$.

Herb
I completely agree. I see I should have simply posted on the forums instead of Emailing chris directly. Maybe i can finally get the proper brake lines too! Chris total lack of communication over the past 6 months has been frustrating to say the least.
Old 07-18-2016, 08:14 PM   #29

Quote:
I Don't recall it taking 2 weeks? I answered right away and confirmed the length 3 times on 3 different rigs as well as all of the lines I had on the shelf still bagged up. All of the dims matched to every brake line kit we've made for that lift. They weren't too short.

Emails do get lost or looked over from time to time, not common though. I pride myself on answering as quick as I can, many testimonials of this online.
ujointoffroad.com
Old 07-18-2016, 08:17 PM   #30

Depending on the speed bump, hitting one at 20mph in a passenger car could put you thru the ceiling.