Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-18-2016, 08:20 PM   #31
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by expeditionnw View Post
I completely agree. I see I should have simply posted on the forums instead of Emailing chris directly. Maybe i can finally get the proper brake lines too! Chris total lack of communication over the past 6 months has been frustrating to say the least.
Seriously, are you doubling-down on the being an a$$ part?

Old 07-18-2016, 08:31 PM   #32

Tge email dates show it took 9 days o discuss brake lines. The line is 4" too short to reach the mount at full droop. Your answer, bend the mount down the 6+ inches needed to reach. Your exact words were "thats how we do it in the shop". Why would you choose to mangle the oe mount Rather than build the line a few inches longer?

Re your communication: Several times you mentioned to me you were out sick or Were away from internet access. Yet I watched you log in and post to smb and portal those same days. I dont understand.

When my springs still hadnt shown up two weeks after they were promised, I tried to contact you. It took days to get an email returned. You told me the springs had shipped out that morning. I am two day ground from atlas spring. a week later, no springs. Send another email. Two days later I got a tracking number, no apology, no explanation. In all, the springs were 5 weeks overdue, and didnt even ship till a week after you claimed they did.

I have heard high praise for your business Chris, thats why I bought the kit from you. My experience so far has been disapointing.
expeditionnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:59 PM   #33

Sorry for your issues! Bending the bracket 6"? I never said that. 1" max. Sent you images of multiple vans at the shop with the same exact brake line and they were all fine with plenty of droop. Why was your van the only one of so many that had the issue? I have no idea. I don't know your name so I can't check our communication.

Spring lead times were totally unacceptable, I agree. I only told you that they shipped because thats what I was told by Atlas. Still dealing with that issue and making serious changes to prevent it in the future. I was told they shipped, they didn't, ultimately I'm responsible and I'm dealing with fixing that problem. I can only harass them so much and this isn't a part that I can easily source elsewhere or I would have already. Vendor delays have been keeping me up at night lately. Like right now, I should be in bed.
ujointoffroad.com
UJOINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 09:05 PM   #34

Sorry for the thread derailment, apparently Ujoint is the WORST option!
ujointoffroad.com
Old 07-18-2016, 09:11 PM   #35

Expeditionnw....pretty lame to muck up a perfectly good thread with your personal issues.

Moral of the story...... Javier conversions are the best.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:22 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallDee View Post
Expeditionnw....pretty lame to muck up a perfectly good thread with your personal issues.

Oh, sorry randalldee.

Let me try again:

oh Yes I love my ujoint kit, I dont have a single issue with the parts or the company who supplied them. that better?

Seems to me that the OP was asking which company was a better bet.

PM sent Chris.

Edit: I will add, this thread is BY FAR the best communication I have ever gotten from chris. Never once have I had three responses within one week, much less a single day. So thanks and my apologies for the derail OP, hopefully I will continue my conversation with Chris via PM on this site. SMB forum seems to be the best way to contact him.
expeditionnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 09:55 PM   #37

Garage
ExpeditionNW, no one is asking you to cover up your experiences with these vendors. There is just a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things.

Its not so much what your saying as it is the way in which your saying how your upset that you haven't gotten the treatment you think you should have gotten. I am sure Chris will take care of the issues your having with what he sent you so you can be a satisfied customer.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:43 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsweezy View Post
ExpeditionNW, no one is asking you to cover up your experiences with these vendors. There is just a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things.

Its not so much what your saying as it is the way in which your saying how your upset that you haven't gotten the treatment you think you should have gotten. I am sure Chris will take care of the issues your having with what he sent you so you can be a satisfied customer.
Thank you!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:49 PM   #39

Please don't let this thread turn into some kind of pissing match. It doesn't make our wonderful community look good and it doesn't help the OP make a decision.
CaptainVo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:12 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallDee View Post

Mic. Drop !
ujointoffroad.com