Sportsmobile Forum

Sportsmobile Forum (https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/forums/)
-   Hobbyist Vendor Products (https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/forums/f37/)
-   -   Ford E-Series Van HID Projector Retrofit lights (https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/forums/f37/ford-e-series-van-hid-projector-retrofit-lights-14304.html)

REDOVAL 01-28-2015 11:23 AM

Ford E-Series Van HID Projector Retrofit lights

3 Attachment(s)
Ford van owners have suffered with poor lighting long enough! I am now offering completed HID projector headlight retrofits for those of you with the 92-07 Ford E-Series vans. These are the style shown in the photos below and will replace the factory composite or sealed beam assemblies. With a 35w H1 HID bulb kit and relay pack (cheap, but not provided with the lights for liability reasons) you will get very good light output that has true bixenon (hi/low beam) capability and an updated look to the factory front end. Pricing is set at $250 shipped for one set of lights ready for your HID kit and installation. If you have a 2008-up van we can talk about the same process for those as well. Contact me with any questions and more info.

Scott
Stredbull18@gmail.com
310-809-2570

REDOVAL 02-13-2015 02:21 PM

Re: Ford E-Series Van HID Projector Retrofit lights

1 Attachment(s)
Black versions available as well.

Scott

biggordo 02-15-2015 08:25 PM

Those black ones he made for me. Super nice guy to deal with :l1:

gcvt 02-15-2015 09:23 PM

Any chance you've got any side by side pics from the front showing the HID vs. normal?

REDOVAL 02-16-2015 09:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gcvt
Any chance you've got any side by side pics from the front showing the HID vs. normal?

I have this one when I installed a set on my personal van. I also included an action shot during regular use with the low beams on.

Scott

Pschitt 02-16-2015 09:45 AM

Had installed that HID Retrofit Source kit on VivaLaVida and I can confirm that it's really better than stock headlights. It's bright, wide and even. Really worth to do. :d5:

REDOVAL 02-20-2015 11:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is the black version with the LED daytime running lights. $280 shipped.
Scott

JackTuppVan 02-20-2015 12:56 PM

I currently have the commercial style sealed beam headlights. Are these composite headlights a direct replacement? Will it be necessary to make any modifications to the headlight panel or will i need to source any additional parts when converting from sealed beam to composite?

REDOVAL 02-20-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackTuppVan
I currently have the commercial style sealed beam headlights. Are these composite headlights a direct replacement? Will it be necessary to make any modifications to the headlight panel or will i need to source any additional parts when converting from sealed beam to composite?

As long as you have the 1992 and newer body style these lights will replace the stock sealed beam units with no problems. They come with the securing clips and H4-9007 adapter harness you need to make the wiring work properly. These are an incredible upgrade to the sealed beam lights and make your driving experience much more enjoyable. I have a set in chrome that are ready to ship asap if you are interested. Send me an email to Stredbull18@gmail.com to work out the details.

Scott

shenrie 02-20-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackTuppVan

youll need the composite headlight pigtails, but everything else is compatible.