Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-03-2018, 03:49 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Jsweezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 1,370
Garage
2 Chestnut Siennas w/ bases

I have two Chestnut sienna seats with stationary bases for sale for local pick up only in Hillsboro, OR.

$1300

__________________

__________________
2010 E150 5.4, E250 suspension, E350 springs, BFG KO2 265/75/16.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:49 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Jsweezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 1,370
Garage
Sold.

...
__________________

__________________
2010 E150 5.4, E250 suspension, E350 springs, BFG KO2 265/75/16.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:09 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: washington state
Posts: 72
What are you doing to your rig these days?
dude1play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:38 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Jsweezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 1,370
Garage
Well as you can tell from the photo i almost had my interior done so or course i decided it needed to be changed... Sigh...

The siennas are awesome but they take up alot of space in the back in order to be functional and all i do is tote around 2 kids in car seats nowadays anyway so i decided to sell them and am putting in a 3rd row tahoe seat in. Before i had the High top i wasn't interested in building my van into a camper just more of a family hauler. Now with all this room ive decided to build my own RB50 style layout
__________________
2010 E150 5.4, E250 suspension, E350 springs, BFG KO2 265/75/16.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:09 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: washington state
Posts: 72
Sweet! Do you have pics of the high top? And are you starting a build thread? I love your old seats by the way.
dude1play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Jsweezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 1,370
Garage
Nice! Glad your still enjoying them.

I put a bunch of pics in the high top classifieds thread since i bought it from MSD.

Here is the 3rd row tahoe seat i swapped the Siennas for. It needs some love but i just got it thrown in.

Also if anyone reading this thread has an RB50 or EB51, what is the top of the bottom cushion to floor at the front of the couch measurement? Im curious if its close to my seat height. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
20180308_143039_HDR.jpg  
__________________
2010 E150 5.4, E250 suspension, E350 springs, BFG KO2 265/75/16.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:21 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsweezy View Post
Here is the 3rd row tahoe seat i swapped the Siennas for. It needs some love but i just got it thrown in.
How are you mounting these to the floor? Did you build a frame to go under the seats or are you using Ford seat brackets somehow? Looks like a nice set up.
__________________
2008 E350 RB 6.0 - Bullet Proofed, MG 4x4 Conversion
2009 E350 RB 5.4 - Camburg Kit (Sold)
Fork-N-Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:43 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Jsweezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 1,370
Garage
I folded the seats up and flipped them over onto a level surface so that when the seats are folded it will be flat for a bed. I then removed all of the stock mounting brackets and cut the latches off so I was left with all of the plates with the predrilled holes sitting back on the seats. Then layed 1" square steel tubing over all of the stock brackets and figured out the size rectangle to weld. Once welded i laid that on the seats over the stock brackets and tacked all of the brackets onto the rectangle while the stock bolts held them in place. I had to add smaller 1" pieces under the front bar in between it and the bracket so the seat will still be slanted lower in the rear. Once those were all good I pulled it off welded them in place and made another rectangle to match and then joined the two rectangles at the corners. So now the seats can still be removed if needed. And then i just drilled holes in the frame where i wanted to mount them into the floor. You can see the top of the grade 8 bolts in the picture.
__________________
2010 E150 5.4, E250 suspension, E350 springs, BFG KO2 265/75/16.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:06 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsweezy View Post
I folded the seats up and flipped them over onto a level surface so that when the seats are folded it will be flat for a bed. I then removed all of the stock mounting brackets and cut the latches off so I was left with all of the plates with the predrilled holes sitting back on the seats. Then layed 1" square steel tubing over all of the stock brackets and figured out the size rectangle to weld. Once welded i laid that on the seats over the stock brackets and tacked all of the brackets onto the rectangle while the stock bolts held them in place. I had to add smaller 1" pieces under the front bar in between it and the bracket so the seat will still be slanted lower in the rear. Once those were all good I pulled it off welded them in place and made another rectangle to match and then joined the two rectangles at the corners. So now the seats can still be removed if needed. And then i just drilled holes in the frame where i wanted to mount them into the floor. You can see the top of the grade 8 bolts in the picture.
Thank you for the guidance, I'm planning to copy your install.
__________________
2008 E350 RB 6.0 - Bullet Proofed, MG 4x4 Conversion
2009 E350 RB 5.4 - Camburg Kit (Sold)
Fork-N-Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 02:49 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsweezy View Post
Nice! Glad your still enjoying them.

I put a bunch of pics in the high top classifieds thread since i bought it from MSD.

Here is the 3rd row tahoe seat i swapped the Siennas for. It needs some love but i just got it thrown in.

Also if anyone reading this thread has an RB50 or EB51, what is the top of the bottom cushion to floor at the front of the couch measurement? Im curious if its close to my seat height. Thanks!
hey Jsweezy, i was curious what year those tahoe seats are from? i am looking to do something similar.
__________________

__________________
2004 E-350 Hi-Top, 6.0psd, 33" ko2's, Timberline 4x4
DHwreckage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sportsmobile SIP or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.