Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #61

Shower pan slide drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tienckb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:57 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctictraveller View Post
And, how is the 360 degree camera system coming along?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tienckb View Post
Jeff,

I decided to shift the financial resource for an extended fuel tank. The camera system will have to wait.

Everything HAS to wait until after 4/18 when uncle Sam's day passes on.

Can you give some details on this camera system? I would be really interested in something like that.
TomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:17 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomH View Post
Can you give some details on this camera system? I would be really interested in something like that.

Here you go

https://www.rearviewsafety.com/360-s...rvs-78303.html

Old 07-08-2017, 07:52 AM   #64

Garage
Where did you get the shower floor pan it looks great!! Also how does the drain work with the slide out like that? I have been considering something like this but was wondering about proper drainage without kinking a hose or having a hole in the middle of the walkway.

Can you show or guide me to what shower head and curtain setup you went with too, are you just attaching to your sink head and storing it all in the pan when not in use?
nemesisnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:10 PM   #65

Garage
wow, totally missed this thread in April that's a great looking interior!
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:46 AM   #66

Garage
Quote:

Shower pan slide drawer.

Do you have anymore info or pics of this pullout shower pan? I am working on fabbing one up, do you have a pump drain of some sort? That's the route I want to go. If so any idea what manufacturer. Also what shower curtain goes with it and something magnetic would work great but won't usually stick to stainless steel so is there a backing or anything and do you use your faucet for a shower head or does it have a dedicated head somewhere?
Old 07-14-2017, 11:47 AM   #67

I picked up my van last Saturday and haven't had time to play with it. It has been in the shop for new rear springs and extended fuel tank. In addition, an AC shop today to figure out the repeated vacuum leak issue causing the AC to act up.

I have dedicated shower unit inside one of the cabinet that I extend over the shower curtain to wash.

The plan for the curtain is to funnel shape it so that the arm room is more ample.

The bottom of the curtain shall be attached via commercial Velcro to the shower pan wall.

The curtain on top we are still deciding on mount system.

As for the drain, I will get you details but there isn't a drain on the center floor aisle. My builder Mike really stepped up his game in this trick set up.

Tim

Old 07-14-2017, 11:51 AM   #68

Old 07-14-2017, 12:15 PM   #69

Quote:
Here you go

https://www.rearviewsafety.com/360-s...rvs-78303.html

Thanks very much!
TomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:19 PM   #70

Garage
Awesome, thanks. Look forward to seeing how he did it, I was planning on having a shallow pump in the bottom of my pan to suck the water out under my van and over to my grey water tank and possibly building a teak floor over the pump to have a solid surface but this appears to be better, I'm guessing it's still a pump but the pan seems more shallow with either another drain area pan below with a pump or a drain type pump mounted below the pan instead of in it like I was contemplating.

I already have 4 little hooks I could clip a curtain too as Sportsmobile has a similar setup but no drain pump. I think they sell just the curtain and a wand for around $300 but I might try to make my own after seeing how yours turns out. I am also going to steal the idea for the rear outdoor shower as well, it should be easy for me to route some pex back there in my van. Was there any special bracket they made of did they just cut the plastic and screw it in? Also for having the door open did you use some sort of flexible hosing that attaches to the pex between the cabinets and the door or is there just extra slack for when you open the door? Great looking van, thanks for the ideas.