*** SALE PENDING ***
I've listed this on Facebook Marketplace, vanviewer.com and Craigslist. I am exhausted trying to weed out those who have no clue what they are looking at.
This van is in very good condition, driven in the past 5 years by me - a middle aged woman who drives like one (according to my husband) and ready to find a new home.
There are pics and details here, https://www.vanviewer.com/van/2009-mercedes-sprinter-camper-van-for-sale-in-fayetteville-select/
I guess I am not savvy in selling things because I have two out-of-towners who were *absolutely* going to buy it. I trusted a little too much and wasted days of turning down others... and you know how that turned out.
I would love to see this go to someone who knows Sportsmobile and knows the Mercedes Diesel engine. You may contact me at email@example.com
- Class B 4×2
- Sprinter 2500 V6 diesel 19′
- Mercedes Benz engine / Chassis, (badged Freightliner)
- NO DEF! (therefore no infamous DEF recall issue)
- 144″ Wheelbase
- Sportsmobile conversion
- vin: WDYPE7AC095417799
- Seats 7
- Sleeps 2
- Rooftop Air Conditioner
- Outside Shower
- 30 amp hookup (110v plug adapter included)
- Water hookup, 20 gallon freshwater tank, water pump for sink, toilet and shower
- This engine should easily have at least another 100-200k miles when serviced properly.
- Easy to drive. Fits into regular parking space.
- Great for tailgating, ball tournaments, festivals, comfortable for long trips.
- Good condition, all RV features work well.
- The original Owner Manual from Sportsmobile included.
- Clear title in-hand.
Just had all glow plugs replaced on 6/10/2021
As-is: Needs airbag recall service.
Has very little wear and tear. All appliances are in good working order.
Note: this does NOT have an on-board generator, propane or water heater.
Available to see in Fayetteville, TN.