Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2024, 09:03 AM   #1

2011 Ford E-250 RB

I bought two of these 2011 E-250 RB utility vans several years ago to do 4WD camper conversions. My plan was to convert one back to gasoline (done) and build the other out as a CNG powered coastal cruiser. With the declining availability of CNG stations, I've now decided to also convert the second van back to gasoline and sell it. In anticipation of the build, it has a 200W solar panel on Yakima crossbars, connected to a chassis mount house battery that is wired through an isolation switch to the engine battery. All four cargo windows have been replaced with pop out windows. 140,000 miles on good tires with fresh spare. The advantage of CNG was that every oil change the used oil came out looking like it was new, so absolutely no sludge in the engine. Conversion to gas will be done in the next week or two, with replacement of the fuel system and reprogramming of the ECU. Pictures below are of the van this morning, with an extra picture of its sister van that I've already converted back to gas and lifted. $9300 Located in Tucson, Arizona. Possible delivery to the SoCal area.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6637.jpg   IMG_6638.jpg   IMG_6639.jpg   IMG_6640.jpg   IMG_6641.jpg  

Kendel is offline   Reply With Quote