Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Sportsmobile Forum > Community Forums > Member Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2023, 02:48 PM   #1

2018 Ford Transit - Quigley 4x4, Colorado Camper Van Pop-Top, Sportsmobile Interior

2018 Ford Transit T-350 with Quigley 4x4 Conversion, CCV Pop-Top, SMB Interior, many upgrades. Only 12,800 miles.

Aside from a limited number of camping trips, the van has ALWAYS been garaged since we brought it home.

Turnkey build, ready to go! Get out camping now -- no need to wait in line for a conversion!

• 2018 Ford Transit T-350 purchased new from dealer with included Quigley 4x4 Conversion
  • Van purchased new May 2018 (as cargo van)
  • Quigley 4x4 Conversion: True 4WD conversion with manual transfer case (4L, 2H, 4H) and 2” lift
  • 3.5L Eco Boost Engine
  • 3.73 Limited Slip Axle
  • 148” wheelbase
  • Vehicle is Low-Roof (even with the CCV pop-top and upgraded tires, it fits into my 8’6” garage door opening. I believe the highest point is under 8’2”, but buyers should verify if height is important.)
  • Autolamp with rain-sensing wipers
  • Charcoal Cloth Front Seats (mint condition, I installed covers on day one)
  • Trailer Tow Package
  • Short Mirrors with power assist
  • Cruise control
  • Heavy Duty Alternator
  • Securilock pats (Anti-Theft system)
  • 2 additional keys
  • Privacy glass

“Colorado Camper Van” (CCV) Pop-top with powered lift:
  • More headroom for sitting upright when “popped-up” compared to Sportsmobile pop-top
  • Better stability in high winds when popped, in my opinion
  • “Artic Canvas kit” insulated canvas
  • Additional USB outlets and 12-volt outlet added to sleeping area
  • Very comfortable sleeping for 2 adults “upstairs” in the pop-top

Sportsmobile Interior Conversion (classic “50” layout, popularized by Volkswagen/Westfalia vans):
  • Rear bench seat seats 3 while driving, sleeps 2 people when folded down
  • Dove Grey Cabinetry
  • 15-gallon fresh water tank (also grey water tank mounted under van, possibly 10 gallons?)
  • Loncoin Flooring (also has removable carpet on top)
  • Espar Airtronic Furnace plumbed to factory gasoline tank. Keeps van TOASTY on a cold night.
  • Exterior Shower with curtain
  • Everpure water filter under sink
  • Lagun table with arm for dining, working on laptop, etc.
  • Blackout curtains on rear doors
  • Removable headrests on bench seat
  • Microwave with custom cover (no propane stove is present or needed!).
  • Swivel seat adapter for passenger seat
  • Two 210Ah Centennial AGM Batteries (total of 420Ah). Always kept on trickle charger when garaged.
  • Magnum 2000W Inverter/Charger (Model MS2000)
  • Blue Sky Solar Controller
  • Extra 12v/110v outlets
  • Fiamma Awning F45 (10-foot length)
  • Custom audio upgrades totaling $4,800
  • Kenwood DNX994S (preserving factory steering wheel controls)
  • Echomaster backup camera (integrated camera/3rd brake light), video feed sent to Kenwood stereo unit
  • Dynamat sound-deadening material
  • Sirius/XM Satellite Receiver & Antenna Hookup
  • Upgraded front & rear speakers
  • 4-channel power amp
  • Sportsmobile conversion done by Sportsmobile West (now known as FieldVan.com)

Upgrades following Sportsmobile Conversion:
  • Aluminess Rear Bumper with Spare Tire Mount and swing-away storage box (see below)
  • Aluminess Deluxe Storage Box with drop-down door, shelf, and exterior Rotopax mount (2 Gallon Roropax Fuel Can attached and included in sale)
  • Fox/Agile Off-road rear shocks
  • MaxxFan Plus Roof Vent
  • Renogy 300W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
  • (5) Continental Terrain Contact A/T Tires – Size 245/75/16
  • WARN Winch - 95960 ZEON Platinum 12-S with synthetic rope
  • Van Compass Winch Mount with integrated FRONT Receiver Hitch
  • Van Compass Intercooler Skid Plate
  • Van Compass High-Clearance Shock Brackets
  • Auxiliary Rear Lights (installed by Agile Offroad)
  • Ford Genuine Keyless Entry Pad

Below are the only known issues with the vehicle/camper:
  • One the passenger side, there are some superficial (very minor) indentations and one small scratch. Not very noticeable to me, but they are there. Possibly a bicycle handlebar was leaned against the van while in my garage.
  • The factory parking-assist sensors were removed when the Aluminess rear bumper was installed. I don’t miss the sensors because my aftermarket radio includes a backup camera screen. Still, I believe the parking assist wiring remains tucked away underneath the bumper, in case anyone cared enough to re-attach. I’m not sure if the sensors are also tucked away up there.
  • Below the sliding door on the passenger side is a removable Ford factory step. The step was damaged when I got too close to a rock on the trail. The step isn’t necessary, so I considered removing it prior to listing the van for sale. But, perhaps a new owner will want it, so I left it installed. It is still fully functional and intact, just not cosmetically perfect.
  • Aside from the above, just normal signs of light usage. Nothing specific comes to mind to call out.

I would rate the overall mechanical and cosmetic condition of both van and camper as “excellent”. Oil has been changed with Mobil 1 synthetic since the first change. With only 12,800 miles on the odometer, the van hasn’t yet needed anything other than fluid changes and routine maintenance/inspection. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this van across the country tomorrow.

Link to MANY photos (no account or password required):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5x94f82q0...w4rftZKza?dl=0

Asking $125,000. Located in North San Diego County, California.
Attached Thumbnails
_120230712_1.jpg   20230712_102644.jpg   20230712_102812.jpg   20230712_103151.jpg   20230712_103027.jpg  

20230712_103040.jpg  

Old 07-25-2023, 10:06 AM   #2

PRICE DROP to $110,000 !
Old 07-25-2023, 12:04 PM   #3

Seems that there are lots of vans appearing "up for sale" recently on the forum - and that's a good thing ! It would be helpful - maybe for all forum members and readers (?) - to be sure to list the original thread(s) as -- "For Sale" - add pricing in initial lines of the ad so you won't forget before posting the final ad - it might make the initial viewing easier for all ? Just a thought --
doublevan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 12:44 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublevan2 View Post
Seems that there are lots of vans appearing "up for sale" recently on the forum - and that's a good thing ! It would be helpful - maybe for all forum members and readers (?) - to be sure to list the original thread(s) as -- "For Sale" - add pricing in initial lines of the ad so you won't forget before posting the final ad - it might make the initial viewing easier for all ? Just a thought --

Yes, it's a very good thing...if you're a BUYER

Good idea on the adding "For Sale" to the title, but I don't think the forum allows me to edit the title after the original post (?)
Old 08-03-2023, 12:13 AM   #5

___sold!___