Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2018, 01:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmerz671 View Post
Hi All, My wife and I are getting serious about buying a camper van. Our previous van life was living for a year in a Westphalia VW in 1986, in Europe and US. We think we are looking for a 4WD, electric top (maybe CCV), stove, sink, toilet, sleeps 4 and heat. We live in central California, so needs to be able to be registered in CA. Our main use will be for trips 1-2 weeks long, camping in Eastern Sierras, cross-country skiing, mountain biking and camping.
We are both working still, so we are not looking for a project but a ready-to-use van. We would be happy with the right used van and pay up to $60K or so. We did visit Colorado Camper Van facility last fall and were liked what we saw. We hope to set-up a visit to Sportsmobile, but it seems they have a long wait times and somewhat expensive.
Suggestions and leads would be appreciated. Also what is the general opinion of Colorado Camper Van vs. Sportsmobile vs. other?
Thanks, Jay
Hello Jay. I think I might have the solution for you. I have a 2007 Ford EB E350 Sportsmobile. LOADED. I live in San Diego. Let's talk. 760-527-4283 or rghfreespirit@gmail.com Any time. Thanks Ron

Beasty Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:48 PM   #12

Here’s another great source for finding camper vans for sale:
https://www.expeditionportal.com/for...or-sale.80916/

An Expo member started this thread and it’s updated frequently. Just make sure to jump to the back of the postings as the newest ones are on the last pages (link takes you to page one).

Good luck
gbail is offline   Reply With Quote