Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2021, 08:00 PM   #21

Peanut 4x4,
Nice! I have the Chevy EB 3500, and am also thinking about the same thing. I am not fond of the white, plus the edges no longer come together ( close to two inches short of meeting around the edge! No idea if heat or cold has caused this, but
would love something that resembles wood? Makes the inside more cozy to me at least.
I also was wondering why you plan to peel off your solar panels? I have several sets, but haven’t been able to apply them yet ( broke my back), so a lot has been put off the past two years. I’m also hoping to get the propane system reinstalled ( prev. Owner removed it all, including the stove and heat). So a lot to do this year! There is an example of refacing the cabinets in the build section I think, here on the forum. But I saved it too....so let me know if you want me to
send it to you directly? Maybe we can share some ideas, as I need help coming up with a much lighter version of “ Gaucho” couch/bed...as I can’t lift it anymore! Main idea so far is a cot-style base, with a tri-fold memory foam mattress
on top! Should be at least ss comfy as the Gaucho, if not more so. It would also go back far enough to make the bed
wider ( and maybe longer as well) by using L brackets ( or C’s
if I can find them), then hinges on the wall. I’d planned on aluminum for less weight.
Good luck with yours,
ConnieKat

ConnieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 01:14 PM   #22

Amazing--are you for hire? I couldn't get past the first cutting stage--rounding, creating circles--no
Fremebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:31 PM   #23

Glad this popped up now, I’m contemplating putting together cabinets for a 2000 EB XLT v10 with bubble top.
posplayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:29 AM   #24

Hello boywonder ,tried sending you a pm,but it doesn't seem to be working.can you pm me if you have time gotta couple questions If I could ask you possibly.thanks��
Alligaty is offline   Reply With Quote