Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2023, 10:01 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
Isn't France in Canada? I'm also pretty sure that's where they make the bread and the salad dressing.
I HOPE you are joking, Quebec is a French province in Canada ,bigger than France in size ,

France is in Europe,

is Tenessee in England ?

vanislevinceeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 11:02 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanislevinceeno View Post
I HOPE you are joking, Quebec is a French province in Canada ,bigger than France in size ,

France is in Europe,

is Tenessee in England ?

Ummm. Yes. Joking.

Unfortunately I couldn't think of a way to work French fries in to it.

Full disclosure, when I found this I Googled the company and saw their website was in French assumed they probably were across the pond because by now most of us are familiar with a majority of van converters in Canada. There are actually a good many people fooling around with Ford vans in Europe.

I'm still surprise we've never discussed this company here. They've apparently been around awhile.

By the way Tennessee is not in England, it's in the Bible belt, a place down South where people go to lose their grip on reality.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 11:45 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
Ummm. Yes. Joking.

Unfortunately I couldn't think of a way to work French fries in to it.

Full disclosure, when I found this I Googled the company and saw their website was in French assumed they probably were across the pond because by now most of us are familiar with a majority of van converters in Canada. There are actually a good many people fooling around with Ford vans in Europe.

I'm still surprise we've never discussed this company here. They've apparently been around awhile.

By the way Tennessee is not in England, it's in the Bible belt, a place down South where people go to lose their grip on reality.

Yeah heard of it, a singer named Elvis something from there I think.......
Old 09-09-2023, 11:46 AM   #14

There fiberglass cap is actually pretty well priced, if you Americans factor in the exchange rate,pretty good deal
Old 09-09-2023, 05:57 PM   #15

We take our driveway built cube van conversion to Québec frequently. The #van life movement is hot there with lots of suppliers.

We regularly get stopped at camp grounds and gas stations and get peppered with lots of questions about the build. To say they are van crazy is an understatement, and somebody is servicing that market.