Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
Site Team

Rock Auto discount code

"Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts."

"Your RockAuto discount code 90664557466912 will expire on June 17, 2012."

After it expires, I will delete this thread.

Herb

Old 06-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #2
Site Team

Re: Rock Auto discount code

OK, I clearly never deleted this thread after the discount code expired, but good news, here's a new 5% off discount code.

Herb
----------------------------
Thank you for being a http://www.RockAuto.com customer. It has been awhile since your last parts order, and we hope that means your car or truck has been running great! To show our appreciation and to get you excited about your next automotive maintenance, repair, or restoration project, we have a special discount code for you below.

We continually add new types and brands to the inventory of parts in the http://www.RockAuto.com catalog so visit regularly. Be sure to also watch for "Wholesaler Closeout" parts listed for your specific vehicle. They could be common maintenance parts like air filters or more exotic parts like mass air flow sensors. Closeouts are mixed in with all the regular parts available for your vehicle, which makes shopping the RockAuto catalog even more fun! Closeout prices are often around 50% less than RockAuto's regular low prices and quantities are limited.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 2, 2015 so don't wait!
Old 03-27-2018, 12:28 PM   #3
Site Team

Why do I never have one of these when I need to buy a part?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Discount cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.
The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 27, 2018 so do not wait!
Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
www.RockAuto.com
Old 03-27-2018, 12:35 PM   #4

Garage
thanks for sharing. I'm sure a few people can put this to use.

of course i just received what i recently ordered...
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 01:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenrie View Post
thanks for sharing. I'm sure a few people can put this to use.

of course i just received what i recently ordered...
Same here, just placed an order yesterday.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:10 PM   #6
Site Team

My "reward" for placing an order from RockAuto, receiving a discount code after I've placed my order. Maybe someone else can benefit. This can be shared and used multiple times.

Herb

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on September 30, 2018 so do not wait!

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:32 PM   #7
Site Team

New code, use the same way as listed above.

Unfortunately, the last time I used RockAuto I was in a rush to get my wife's VW TDI Passat fixed (bad alternator), I paid a lot of extra $$ to get it shipped 2 day delivery because I wanted to get the Passat fixed while my wife was out of town. It arrived damaged. They shipped a replacement as soon as my return item was scanned at FedEx, and they shipped the replacement 2 day delivery, but by the time all was said and done, I lost a week in the process. Personally I felt RockAuto should have refunded the extra I paid for the 2 day delivery. They couldn't have cared less.

Herb
Old 10-10-2018, 08:24 AM   #8
Site Team

Your RockAuto discount code 9019106382747651 will expire on October 21, 2018.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now is the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount is easy, and will save 5% off our reliably low prices. Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters.

Please note: Orders are placed online at RockAuto.com. Discount cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:40 AM   #9

Thanks Herb, my son needs some struts so I;ll pass this along to him. I hate to see him wait much longer, to preserve his investment in his recent tire purchase- but what do I know, I'm just the mom
Old 10-12-2018, 09:44 AM   #10

Thanks, Herb. Just saved $5 on some seat covers thanks to you!
JT87 is offline   Reply With Quote