Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2020, 11:36 PM   #31

Still planning on a post next week...over on Starr's forum thread.

2018 Sprinter 4x4 RB150S w/PH Lithium Build ("Starr Van")
Pictures of some Starr adventures (starting in 2019): https://rick.samcos.com/galleries/
rsamco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:26 PM   #32

I have received the correct settings for the magnum controllers cc/cv specifically for Expion 360 battery’s. My settings at pick up we’re all set at the default settings. My battery education is expanding but still have a lot of digging to do.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Magnum MS2012 Instructions.pdf (97.2 KB, 19 views)
SCTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 02:48 PM   #33

Update. After resetting factory default setting on my magnum controller, resetting my relion soc monitor, the percentage of battery life left and then charging completely I have a fully functional system now. Camped in van, two nights in Pinnacles Nat Park, used the microwave and had iso 130 setting on 5, brewed 4 pots of coffee, (I have a 2 yr old and a 5 yr old and drink too much coffee to keep up) and had a maxxair fan on entire time, it was 98 deg each afternoon. I came home with ~60 % battery life. Let it continue to draw to test it and got it down to 35% and still reading 12+ volts. I recharged at that time. The only thing that I could find in the install was a loose wire attached to this little black box inline with the restart button. I have no idea what it is or if it had anything to do with my system shutting down. I have an apt w Peter at smb west here in a few weeks and will ask.
SCTN is offline   Reply With Quote