Originally Posted by Famous Mockingbird
My name is Robi Pochapin. My mom lives in Dallas, my wife is on board and my daughter is in school here in DAVIS Ca. It sounds like it'll be a race to secure financing.
I've been thinking about Bert since I peeped your post. Wondering where I might meet y'all to pick it up, sure that Moab would be an easy sell. However I just looked at a map and realized it would be no thing to roll through Dallas on the way west. Plus I've never been to the Ozarcs...
I won't bother you till I have cash in hand...
Sorry about that, Robi. We have had several calls and email but didn't recall the name. However we have 2 people in line at this time securing financing and we are just waiting to get either one finalized and hopefully have Bert on his way to a new loving family/ home in CA.
If you want to be placed on wait list in the case something didn't work out with either of the current 2 couples, I can sure let you know. We have 2 additional people that want the van, waiting, but unsure if they can get financing yet.
Thanks for inquiring.