Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2021, 11:16 AM   #1

For Sale: Fiamma F45S Privacy Room

Hi, I am selling a Fiamma Privacy Room. Made by Fiamma, this Privacy Room is made to fit a Fiamma F45S 300 (10') awning.

We purchased it 3 months ago, but never used it, and the parts are still in the plastic bags. It includes all the hardware and a nifty storage bag. Selling because we need more room for the family, and are going to get a class C.

Located in Rocklin, CA. Hopefully someone nearby would like to pick it up. Otherwise, It is a large item and shipping would probably be in the neighborhood of $50-$70.

The thing cost me about $1200 new at VanCafe.

asking $800 obo

Details at the Fiamma Website...

https://www.fiammausa.com/en/van-con...y-room-en.html

Lehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:20 PM   #2

Garage
May have some interest here: We've only had three occasions in which we wished we had one of these, and the only thing that has kept us from pursuing one has been reports indicating the "bag" the room is stored in is large and heavy. Frankly, we never really pursued it after that, but seeing your post has rekindled some interest...would be a nice option to have when/if needed.
***Would you mind providing an idea of the "bag" measurements when its loaded up ?
Old 03-07-2021, 01:44 PM   #3

It is about the same size as a 12x12 pop-up shelter. You know the type with wheels on the bag? It is about the same weight too. I have pictures to share if you want to see the bag next to my van. PM me and I can text them to you.
Lehman is offline   Reply With Quote