Hi all, I will try to make this listing as complete as possible but I am by no means an expert. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know!
FOR SALE: 1995 DODGE B3500 SPORTSMOBILE
CURRENT ASKING PRICE: 25,000 OBO
- 5.9 L Dodge Magnum V8
- Full Binder of maintenance records dating back to original purchase of van. Going to try and make time to digitize this into an online PDF and will include the link here by the end of the week
- $4,000 of work completed in 2019
- $2,000 Steering column rebuild completed in 2021
- Steering Alignment completed 2021
- Speedometer needle is incorrect, however the odometer and cruise control function as normal
- 79,xxx original miles
- New battery in 2019
- New tires in 2019
- Leaf spring helper install to be completed by February 20th
- Minor scratches of inside cabinetry
- Minor abrasion on canvas (patched by Previous Owner)
- Carpet and Upholstery all in great shape
- Minor (3") tear in upper mattress
- Garage kept, paint shows this. Wonderful condition exterior
- Scratch in rear door
- Aging emblems
- Tire cover is to be replaced by Sportsmobile Austin this month
- Central Texas kept and maintained. Minimal Rust.
- Propane Stove
- Propane Furnace
- Starcool AC
- Onan Microlite 2800 Generator (79 hours)
- 30 Amp hookups, 15 amp adapter and cable included
- Cable TV inlet
- Full size marine toilet with Black Water tank
- Dual Sinks with grey water to black water pump switch
- Norcold Fridge
- Futon Couch with 4 seatbelts
- Upper bed
- Dual front swivel seats
- Radio power switch for shore power
- All window coverings included, with original fabric light blockers and screen bug coverings
- Original manual and floor plans included
- Previously owned by older couple in Martindale, Texas. Used for trips around the country periodically, including a trip to Alaska and Mexico. The husband has since passed and this van was bought from the wife in 2020.
- Currently owned by me, senior engineering student from the University of Texas and full-time carpenter and substitute teacher in Wimberley, Texas. Not my daily driver, however bought with intentions of using for graduate school and my plans have since changed and I will be selling it this semester.
Fantastic van, obviously some signs of age and shes not perfect however fantastic by all considerations. You will be hard-pressed to find another van of this completeness. Let me know if you'd like to take a look! I am -usually- available for a few showings each weekend and will work my way into meeting on a first come first serve basis.
Clean Texas title in my name and I am the second owner. Van has been located in Central Texas since new.
Again, if you have any suggestions for the listing or questions PLEASE let me know.