Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2024, 10:40 AM   #1

FS Hummer Scissor Jack

I have a Hummer 3.5 ton scissor jack. Works and functions as it should. Comes with the original carrying bag but no tools. I’ve seen universal handle cranks on eBay shipped for $10. Asking $100. These things have some weight to them, so I really don’t see shipping as being cost effective. Local pickup in Portland, OR.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1388.jpg   IMG_1387.jpg   IMG_1389.jpg  

RandallDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:42 PM   #2

Great deal and great jack. I'd love to have it but due to the fact that shipping would more than double the cost it should go to someone local/semi local to you, which will probably happen in 3,2,1......
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 07:14 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
Great deal and great jack. I'd love to have it but due to the fact that shipping would more than double the cost it should go to someone local/semi local to you, which will probably happen in 3,2,1......
Yeah, I think it’s a fair price. They’ve gotten a lot harder to find and a lot of the ones I did find were pretty beat up and more expensive. $100 is what I paid for this one and I’m just trying to get my money back.
RandallDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 08:51 AM   #4

Great jack I have used a number of times with confidence. The rachet handle and extensions definitely are nice to have so getting those is highly recommended. Each of our rigs has this as the jack. And for a lifted or 4x4 rig the lift this provides is excellent. The low profile height when down means it can get under the rig easier to help w an extraction.

R Dee- If you can get a handle/rachet set for $10 to add to your offer, I think you should to make it easier for the buyer.

One other piece that makes the Hummer Jack work on our rigs is the adapter that mounts on the pintle. Hole makes a nice one that can cradle and axle or flips over to create a flat pad.

https://agileoffroad.com/product/agi...-jack-adaptor/
Old 02-03-2024, 09:35 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
R Dee- If you can get a handle/rachet set for $10 to add to your offer, I think you should to make it easier for the buyer.

I was just going to go with this... option. If someone is interested in the jack, I'll leave it up to them.
Old 02-03-2024, 04:20 PM   #6

Holy cow, three years ago I bought an unused surplus H1 scissors jack with tools and bag for $130 shipped. There were dozens of listings on ebay with lots of stock. Now there's none.

I almost messaged you yesterday to say I thought your price seemed too high until I looked at ebay again. GLWS
Old 02-15-2024, 05:13 PM   #7

Jack is **SOLD**