New unused Go Power! GP-IC2000-12 Inverter / Charger
$800. (They go for around $1,300 new)
I bought this from a guy that was going to install in his trailer, but ended up up-sizing to a larger one before installing it. I was going to install in my travel trailer, but after starting the install I decided we really didn't need it in that trailer. I got as far as mounting it and attaching AC cables but thats it. I never powered it up. So, its up for sale and figured someone here may want it.
There are a few scrapes around the bolt holes from the start of installation. Other than that pretty much like new.
From web site:
- 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter; 3400 watt surge (5 seconds)
- High inverter efficiency – 90%
- 100 amp battery converter/charger
- 100 amp automatic transfer switch (50 amps per leg at 110V AC)
- Built-in handles offers easier handling during installation
- Power factor corrected
- Industry standard protection features
- Meets UL 1741 and UL 458 with marine supplement
Full spec's are here: https://gpelectric.com/wp-content/up...GP-IC-2000.pdf
I have the Battery Temperature Sensor too, just forgot to take a picture of it.
I also have a new Go Power! FBL-300 300 Amp Fuse Class T with Block that I was going to return for refund since I don't need it anymore. If you want it I'll include for $80 (about what I paid). This is needed on the DC side.
I really don't want to ship it (it's quite heavy) so local sale (SF Bay Area) is preferable.