Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
EddieTheVan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13
Pop-out Windows

I have some more pop out windows for sale:

- One set of clear rear pop-outs. Great shape. $250 + shipping

- Two sets of clear side door 60/40 pop outs. $150 + shipping per set.

- One set of bronze/reflective side door 60/40 pop outs. $150 + shipping.

Frames, hardware, and plastic pop out mechanisms included. I also have a bunch of dark gray window trim for sale, just let me know what youíre looking for.

PM me with your phone and zip code if interested and Iíll get you a shipping quote. I just sold some other windows and due to the box size it was roughly $45 to ship a pair of windows. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
A11BC18C-D476-479B-BE94-980E79355993.jpg   C3B34D12-F0B4-4D1D-9DF1-B0D7BFDEFBFA.jpg   0747AFF4-6A33-444F-82B5-F1245C2AD374.jpg  
__________________

EddieTheVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 03:52 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 28
Would you be willing to split up the rear windows?
__________________

mothgils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:01 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
EddieTheVan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothgils View Post
Would you be willing to split up the rear windows?
I have a spare that's not listed depending on which side you're looking for. I sent you a PM. Thanks!
EddieTheVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 02:31 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
EddieTheVan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13
Bump. Windows still available. Had some interest but changed their mind. I’m always willing to listen to offers!
EddieTheVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:50 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieTheVan View Post
I have some more pop out windows for sale:

- One set of clear rear pop-outs. Great shape. $250 + shipping

- Two sets of clear side door 60/40 pop outs. $150 + shipping per set.

- One set of bronze/reflective side door 60/40 pop outs. $150 + shipping.

Frames, hardware, and plastic pop out mechanisms included. I also have a bunch of dark gray window trim for sale, just let me know what youíre looking for.

PM me with your phone and zip code if interested and Iíll get you a shipping quote. I just sold some other windows and due to the box size it was roughly $45 to ship a pair of windows. Thanks!
Are the rear pop-out windows still available? I am interested. Thank you.
broncobandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:08 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5
Sent you a PM!
__________________
It's not how far you go, it's how go you far...
Dual Carbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:20 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieTheVan View Post
Bump. Windows still available. Had some interest but changed their mind. I’m always willing to listen to offers!
Would you sell them for $250, including shipping? My van is a 2009, I assume they will fit.
broncobandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 10:20 AM   #8
Junior Member
 
EddieTheVan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13
The rear pop-out windows listed are sold. Not sure why I can't edit the original post anymore (anyone know why?). Anyways, I'll keep my eye out for more pop-outs and PM those that were interested but missed out. Thanks!
EddieTheVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:05 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5
Thanks EddieTheVan, and please do!
It dawned on me that you originally posted this on 04/23. The only way I knew you did was because of my weekly forum email I got yesterday. This is 2 weeks old - sheesh. I didn't realize that it's notifying me of only recent threads, not brand new. Now I know
__________________
It's not how far you go, it's how go you far...
Dual Carbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:25 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
Pop out windows

Good afternoon all
I have a couple sets of pop outs if anyone is interested
Shipping is on your dime
I am in New Mexico
Thanks
__________________

72broncosob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sportsmobile SIP or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×