Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2023, 02:44 PM   #1

pricing for my SMB

Hello,

I am selling my SMB and would like help with pricing. I purchased it off this forum from Jeff Copans in 2016.

It is a 1994 F350 Econoline EB 7.4L diesel V8 4x4 Quigley conversion with Sportsmobile conversion. 189,919 miles. Sleeps 4-5.

It has a Dometic 3 way refrigerator, sink, 2 burner propane stove (new 2020), grey water and black water tanks, gaucho sofa converts to full bed, upper is queen bed. New water pump in 2020, new counter tops / drawer fronts / cabinet fronts in 2020, microwave.

New house battery in 2019 and new dual engine batteries in 2019. Front Fox shocks, rear Bilsten shocks new 2020. Custom black out window coverings, it will come with original curtains which could be reinstalled. 2 inch memory foam topper for a bed.

All original paperwork dating back to 1994. It runs great and I would not hesitate to take it on a long trip. My son and I have made so many great memories in it but he is now in college and no longer camping, it is time to find it a new home.

I am thinking about asking 35K for it and hope that is reasonable. There is a home build on Craigslist bend for 37K, newer but more miles.

Thank you for your help and expertise,
Ann
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail.jpg   thumbnail (4).jpg   thumbnail (3).jpg   thumbnail (10).jpg   thumbnail (11).jpg  

thumbnail (5).jpg   thumbnail (2).jpg   thumbnail (6).jpg   thumbnail (1).jpg   thumbnail (7).jpg  

areitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 03:34 PM   #2

Not overpriced by much. Sort out exactly which engine it has. It makes a huge difference on price between the 7.3 IDI and the 7.3 Power Stoke
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 10:56 AM   #3

Thank you for your suggestion, I believe it is a 7.3L IDI but am trying to confirm. It runs great. I am posting it on CraigsList today.

Please contact me if you are interested, the price is not firm.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:08 AM   #4

Smb

Where are you pocated?
Has your price been established?
melstrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:09 AM   #5

He's in Bend, Oregon
bisonthecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:36 AM   #6

Thank you for your interest! I’m located in Bend, OR.
I have it on Craigslist for $32k but the price is negotiable. I’ve had a couple of low offers so it’s still for sale.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:42 PM   #7

I just got offered $16,500, that seems a little low but would appreciate any feedback or insight. It is difficult to price due to its age but it’s in great shape and runs great.
Thank you,
Ann
Old 01-09-2023, 07:50 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by areitan View Post
...I’ve had a couple of low offers so it’s still for sale.
No matter what your pricing strategy, or how reasonable your Asking Price is, you will ALWAYS get lowball offers on Craigslist. This doesn't mean that you won't get reasonable offers or your asking price, but Craigslist is always full of people looking to score deals at your expense.

Herb
Old 01-09-2023, 08:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by areitan View Post
I just got offered $16,500, that seems a little low but would appreciate any feedback or insight. It is difficult to price due to its age but it’s in great shape and runs great.
Thank you,
Ann
I would say $20k would be a good price for it. However, I'm not on the west coast and that often changes the game in very bazaar ways, as in stuff out there is always higher than I would call it.

You are in campervan Mecca. If you aren't desperate and want more just sit on it for awhile.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 08:45 PM   #10

Thank you so much. I appreciate your help, it seems low but it’s hard for me to tell.