Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2023, 06:41 AM   #21

@Big_ern_101
@N147JK

I appreciate the feedback and I too "would rather have a 200k mile 4x4 than a 79k mile 4x2 for the same money assuming the same body condition."

I want the OPs van.

edefelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 08:31 AM   #22

OP

Thanks everyone for all the input. Not trying to keep anyone in suspense but we’ve been extremely busy on a family move. We plan to post our van for sale in the coming week.
travel4bye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 11:41 AM   #23

OP list price

Hey Everyone,
We are moving ahead and decided to price our van to sell at $30k.
It has all the attributes previously listed but I forgot to mention the following additional items:
500 amp smart battery isolator
Thule roof rack
Only a couple cosmetic items that have never bothered us but a buyer might want to know about (& can be seen in the photos below):
The front penthouse screen has small tears which we patched with tape. (The “photographer edition” screens zip out and presumably can be repaired.)
Our awning blew off 5 years ago which left 4 holes from the mounting brackets. They were easily sealed with gorilla tape, aren’t noticeable and have never caused a problem.
The body has no rust and only superficial rust underneath. It’s only lived in AZ and inland north central Florida - not at the ocean or where roads are salted.
Happy to field questions. If there’s no serious interest here we will list it on RVTrader. Thanks everyone.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1441.jpg   ABlakesleePhoto-20220726.jpg   IMG_9108.jpg   ABlakesleePhoto-20220725.jpg   IMG_9105.jpg  

IMG_9106.jpg  
travel4bye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 05:58 PM   #24

Garage
For $30K that's a lot of rig! With the Pop-top, 4x4, interior build, and apparent condition you should get a quick sale Rick. Personally, I'd list it for $50k and hope it never sells