2003 Ford E350 extended body 7.3L Diesel V8 Sportsmobile 4x4. My wife and I bought the van one year ago from the original owner. We traveled the country for 6 months from Montana to Arizona, through summer, fall, and winter and the van never let us down. It has been lovingly maintained by the previous owner and ourselves and has been our home the past 6 months. Now that we've landed and it's time to buy a house, we're letting it go to a new owner and more adventures.
2003 was the last year for the venerable 7.3L Powerstrock Diesel and we're lucky to have it. It runs perfect! Quigley 4x4 conversion. Through the course of our trip we never once got stuck, and pulled out three other rigs... Upper bed with pop top and lower fold down bed (sleeps 4). Mainly highway miles, previous owner drove between houses on east and west coast.
Full inspections and repairs last year prior to leaving for our trip. Everything now works perfect. In 2018 new seals on transfer case, new AC lines / recharged, new brake pads, alignment, new house and starter battery, new windshield. In 2017 new vacuum pump and serpentine belt. In 2016 suspension overhaul, new Fox 2.0 performance shocks, springs, and sway bar. In 2015 new alternator.
- Marine Vinyl flooring
- leather seats. Passenger side swivel seat.
- Pioneer MVH-S600BS Stereo receiver (Bluetooth, Sirius XM satellite radio)
- 20 gallon fresh water tank
- Starcool III RV air conditioner
- Exterior shower
- Seaward hot water heater w/ heat exchanger (water heated by van engine)
- 198 AH house battery (new as of November), charged with solar and battery isolator (charges off alternator when engine running)
- Planar diesel powered heater (very effective and fuel efficient!)
- 7.5CF under floor storage in rear
- Penthouse top with electric motor lift. Canvas in great shape.
- 2000W Pro-sine inverter
- Norcold DC0051 Refrigerator
- Warn Winch
- Warn locking hubs
- Road Armor front and rear bumpers
- Exhaust brake
- Auxiliary Idle Control
- Engine Block heater
Serious inquiries only please. $57,000 obo.
Camper van, 4wd, 4x4, off road, RV, van life