Time to start a thread to report VivaLaVida's first European trip.
I imported her to Europe in October 2016 and needed more than 10 months to get her registered in Switzerland. Ten months of paper work with custom first, then technical inspection, then homologation autorities, five attempts to omologation and technical inspection to finally get the registration. What a nightmare!
As soon as she had numbers, I decided to go for a two weeks trip with my familly through France and Italy.
We started going over the Parpaillon Pass in French Alps.
1. Almost reaching the tree limit.
2. VivaLaVida's taking altitude.
3. The trail leading up.
4. Lanscape looks like Colorado Mountains by places.
5. Reaching the pass over 9'000 feet elevation.
6. The tunnel at the pass.
7. Panorama of the other side. You can see the trail on the left.
8. Quite narrow by places.
9. What a landscape!
11. Italian Alps so close...
12. Nice boondocking site close to a small chapel
to be continued...