Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2019, 07:57 PM   #31

Looks like front and rear fender flares are about $225 each with free shipping on Amazon. I have seen them closer to $200 each on Amazon, but it's been a while since they have been that cheap.

Old 12-01-2019, 07:59 PM   #32

Actually, Amazon has them for $224 for the rears and $228 for the fronts. But they have a 20% off coupon for the fronts right now which makes them only $182. I might buy the rears off Bushwacker's site to dodge the tax at Amazon and the fronts from Amazon. Will save me about $20 from what I was about to do…

https://www.amazon.com/Bushwacker-22...-search&sr=8-2
Sigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:51 AM   #33

Has anyone ever tried Fabing up F series fender flares to the E body?
BLT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:23 AM   #34

If you are willing to trim the van fenders larger, and use a large amount of body filler, you could make it work. It would be messy and take a lot of work. You'd have to crop the fenders are the front doors too, or cut and mount them to door.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:41 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by carringb View Post
If you are willing to trim the van fenders larger, and use a large amount of body filler, you could make it work. It would be messy and take a lot of work. You'd have to crop the fenders are the front doors too, or cut and mount them to door.
I’m seriously considering taking up your challenge, good sir. I have a cut-off wheel, a welder and a hammer, and I’m not afraid to use them! (I’ve also modded plastic snorkels with a heat gun. Maybe that would help?)
The van fenders are crazy expensive, and I’m running 31x10.50x15 Dick Cepek EXPs. Fronts stick out a bit, and I’m hoping to space the backs 1.5” on each side to match front track.
Was actually thinking about these, and if they work then eventually replace them
With equivalent Bushwackers when they crack.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4HHR5R/?coliid=I550L39NDTRXE&colid=3QEWIJXCN8WHP&psc=1&re f_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
BLT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:07 PM   #36

The steel-body SuperDuty is a much closer fit in body profile and accent lines (surprisingly close) than the aluminum SuperDuty of F150. Those are much more slab-sided.