Simple sink idea?
I had two full height sliding pantries built by SMB at the rear of the van, and I just removed one of them because we weren't using them both. I plan to build a small sink cabinet with the following user scenarios.
1. Kids rinse off their dirty feet before they get inside thru the rear doors.
2. Kids bruth their teeth and gargle.
3. The whole thing should be removable (doesnt have to be quite portable)
4. Will utilize 2 x 5G container widely available for freshwater/grey water.
5. Water can be either pumped manually, by a motor or hybrid model. (I've seen a post where the manual spray system was utilized)
So I am thinking I would just build a box, mount a smal SS salda bowl, and store two sets of water tanks underneath. Since I dont want the faucet to be staionary so that it can be used to rinse off kids, the design is getting more complicated than I want it to be.
If there is someone who has gone thru the same thinking process, I would like hear what creative solutions I am missing here.