With an ongoing remodel coming to a close and a kiddo just turning one, I realize that my progress on the van has been something like a squirrel preparing for winter. So far I've installed a crl window and two inch lift, but no alignment, and installed some rear pop out windows. Perhaps the biggest "improvement" was discovering that the van has the 460 not the i6 as the seller told me. (Yes, I'm an idiot for not verifying when I purchased.)
For the winter: still have the interior, though the bench has now been lengthened, just not recovered. Picked up a top a few weeks ago. A chore to remove, but got to keep all the trim pieces. Will be building an electric lift and sewing up some sides. I'd been waiting for a non tall rear door, xl top to show up. So far I've sanded the whole gelcoat with 2000.
Started thinking through my dana 50 adaptation. I think a separate topic is in order for that one.