Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2014, 02:29 PM   #11

Re: 1994 FORD E350 4X4 CHATEU CLUB WAGON

Personally, I like the old school OEM wheel covers. A nice set of OEM Alcoas would look lots better.

86Scotty, I saw a set of those exact Chateau seats the last time I was at the Pick-n-Pull. They were complete with the OEM seat bases and looked really decent. I didn't mention it to the forum because there wasn't any earlier chatter from anyone looking for them. I was almost tempted to harvest the rear bench frame just for the ability to recline the bench flat. Bring it to a reputable upholsterer to take out the old material and transfer my leather bench onto the harvested bench frame. But alas, I didn't do it because I just don't have any available free time.

Ray

my3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #12

Re: 1994 FORD E350 4X4 CHATEU CLUB WAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3kids
Personally, I like the old school OEM wheel covers. A nice set of OEM Alcoas would look lots better.

86Scotty, I saw a set of those exact Chateau seats the last time I was at the Pick-n-Pull. They were complete with the OEM seat bases and looked really decent. I didn't mention it to the forum because there wasn't any earlier chatter from anyone looking for them. I was almost tempted to harvest the rear bench frame just for the ability to recline the bench flat. Bring it to a reputable upholsterer to take out the old material and transfer my leather bench onto the harvested bench frame. But alas, I didn't do it because I just don't have any available free time.

Ray
Cool, I bet they're gone by now. Great idea on updating the rear bench.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote