Last year 7.3PSD
Looks like a real Quigley conversion and Chateau interior
60/40 sides and NOT white..
Dare I say...holy grail!
From the ad:
Ford E350 Quigley- 7.3 Powerstroke
FOR SALE! 2003 E-350 Quigley Ford van with 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel engine.
I figured I’d give you guys first crack at it before I put it on eBay.
2003 Powerstroke 7.3 liter
- new transmission
- newer Michelin Tires
- newer Swamps injectors and 6 position tuner
- new wicked wheel for turbo
- EBPV deleted from turbo.
- straight piped 4-inch exhaust
- air bags on rear suspension
- new rear leaf springs
- Bilstein shocks on all 4 corners
- rear sway bar
- aftermarket fuel pump with adjustable pressure regulator. Much more reliable than stock and can be rebuilt easily.
- sediment filter before fuel pump.
- fuel fed from sump in bottom of fuel tank for easier feeding to the engine instead of from top of tank. Also avoid air bubbles in fuel line.
- Amsoil used for oil changes.
- Chateau interior, includes front and rear AC and heat, leather driver and passenger captains chairs, 2 rear leather captains chairs, rear leather bench for seating 3 people.
- original carpet was removed and replaced with laminate hardwood flooring ( Pergo). All the chairs fit as they should.
- stereo replaced with Bluetooth, satellite enabled JVC system
- roof has some surface rust on rain gutters (will be fixed)
- other small nicks and chips typical for a 16 year old car
- rear differential is a LSD, but needs new clutches. It has never worked and I never fixed it. I’ve never been stuck in snow, sand or mud.
- side view mirror adjustment motors do not work very well.
Asking $30,000 obo
Title in hand.