Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2020, 12:07 PM   #311

I need a passenger side as well. To 77598 !

w8keluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:14 AM   #312

Hi Ray I would like to put my name down for a passenger swivel, shipping to 96150. I also wanted to ask if anyone has figured out a way to calculate if the drivers seat swivel will work with a 4x4 shifter in the way? If that’s possible then I would also be interested in the driver’s side. I’m sure it’s been asked but I haven’t seen the answer yet...
Thank you
Andy
2006 e350, advanced 4x4 conversion.
Ff64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #313

Haven't seen a response in a month. Anyone know whats up?
Old 03-18-2020, 04:04 PM   #314

Garage
His wife and him buy epic ski passes every year. Not sure about elsewhere, but ski resorts all around us closed. I’d imagine they are taking the long way home. I’m sure he will update his buy thread soon. He’s a reliable seller. He just gets out and uses that van they built.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 07:33 PM   #315

Shift are modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ff64 View Post
Hi Ray I would like to put my name down for a passenger swivel, shipping to 96150. I also wanted to ask if anyone has figured out a way to calculate if the drivers seat swivel will work with a 4x4 shifter in the way? If that’s possible then I would also be interested in the driver’s side. I’m sure it’s been asked but I haven’t seen the answer yet...
Thank you
Andy
2006 e350, advanced 4x4 conversion.
Hi Ff64, I am going to use a 1 1/2' threaded coupler like used for connecting allthread together in construction hold downs.
Cut the are thread and reinstall.
I did see in one post that in Quigley's, no alteration needed.
Joe, Futrmobl
Futrmbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:37 PM   #316

I need a driver and Passenger for a 2008 e350 to 62034 zip.

Thanks, Rick
Mverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:52 PM   #317

Hi All, sorry, we have been incommunicado for the past month or so. We took off Feb 3 after a mad scramble to get going on our annual two month ski trip. All was great until the ski resorts got shut down Mar 14 - we were at Big Sky/Bozeman when we got word. Bummed?? Yes.

BUT we are in Beastie with lots of food and comfort for winter camping - so what to do??? Head back to San Francisco or keep on truckin’? Well, Yellowstone North entrance is a 90 min drive from Bozeman and that is where we have been for the past week. The park is open, and the only winter campground is open but that is about it. Doing some snow showing and following the California edict to “Shelter in Place”, it’s just that we are 2,000 miles away. Nearly no one here, sub 20 deg nights.

Okay back to seat bases - I have three passengers at home ready to ship with a friend who will put a label on the box and drop it at FedEx. There a couple/few people who asked early on and I will give them first priority for those three.

Re new Group Buy - I am happy to start the next one but I do not have a targeted ship date since I am not sure how long we will be gone. A rough guess would be ship out at beginning of June. If you want in for that date, ping me and I will get you a shipping quote and payment info. I think pricing will be the same.

Thxs!!
Old 03-22-2020, 11:03 PM   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Hi All, sorry, we have been incommunicado for the past month or so. We took off Feb 3 after a mad scramble to get going on our annual two month ski trip. All was great until the ski resorts got shut down Mar 14 - we were at Big Sky/Bozeman when we got word. Bummed?? Yes.

BUT we are in Beastie with lots of food and comfort for winter camping - so what to do??? Head back to San Francisco or keep on truckin’? Well, Yellowstone North entrance is a 90 min drive from Bozeman and that is where we have been for the past week. The park is open, and the only winter campground is open but that is about it. Doing some snow showing and following the California edict to “Shelter in Place”, it’s just that we are 2,000 miles away. Nearly no one here, sub 20 deg nights.

Okay back to seat bases - I have three passengers at home ready to ship with a friend who will put a label on the box and drop it at FedEx. There a couple/few people who asked early on and I will give them first priority for those three.

Re new Group Buy - I am happy to start the next one but I do not have a targeted ship date since I am not sure how long we will be gone. A rough guess would be ship out at beginning of June. If you want in for that date, ping me and I will get you a shipping quote and payment info. I think pricing will be the same.

Thxs!!
Let me know where to send the money! Hopefully I was one of the “early ons” thanks!
Old 03-23-2020, 12:03 AM   #319

Thank you 1der for the delayed reply (hehee hahaa.. just joking.. wow what a life.. you f off for a long while skiing and winter camping etc etc and resurface every so often.. my wife and I are prepping to do similar.. hence these seat swivels for our tow vehicle)..

If I can have the passenger side now.. And the driver side when available that would be wonderful.. I sent you a pm as well previously.. Will gladly pay asap for one or both.. Please let me know.. Thanks again for everything.. All the best to you and yours.. Cheers
Splatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 04:22 PM   #320

I would love to get on the list for a passenger side base for a 2002 E350. Zip code would be 83340. Enjoy your trip and stay healthy! Thanks.
thefletch is offline   Reply With Quote