Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2021, 11:48 AM   #1

Any RB50 Owners in CO - Can I see your van?

Hello!

I have a 2009 U-joint Converted RB Econoline ("Beast") and i'm seriously considering an RB-50 layout for the interior. The only problem is that I've never actually seen an RB-50 in person! Its a huge expense, so I'd like to do my homework before investing in my interior build.

Are there any owners in the Denver / Boulder / Ft. Collins area that would let me stop by and eye up their RB-50?

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!
Attached Thumbnails
P1060629.JPG   IMG_20200823_110209807_HDR.jpg   P1060696.JPG  

MinnesotaMountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 09:37 PM   #2

Paging REF. Come in REF.......Where are you Rick?

This is highly subjective but I'll throw it out there anyway. I've owned about 5 floor plans and been in and around every one I could ever get near. That is a lot. My absolute favorite is the '50'. An extended 50 is even better but you can't exactly pull that off.

I'm currently building another 50, and my favorite van interior ever was the original 50, a Westy Vanagon. It's just a damn well thought out floor plan that works well for everything.....and this is why at least half the SMB's out there are 50's.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 07:49 AM   #3
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Here’s I am…..happy to have you check out our setup. Our rig started its life as a full Sportsmobile build out with a “50” layout and manual pop top, swapped over to a CCV pop top about 8 years ago and gutted and rebuilt the interior 3 years ago now I guess. Van is currently in the shop getting a new output shaft and front tube made, but I should have it back by this weekend. Feel free to PM me
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote