Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2023, 04:52 PM   #1

Timberline Vans

OH NO...!!! I spoke with Tim at Timberline this afternoon via text and was thinking i would load up the Dog and go visit the shop in Colorado and show him how i went about accomplishing this wheel swap so they could use it in their Chinook builds.

Unfortunately it sounds like he is closing up the shop portion of the business but will continue the parts end of it.

What a terrible day for the van community....

ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 05:07 PM   #2

Well dang….
Quigley with Agile RIP, 6.0 PSD
WhitH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 08:20 PM   #3

Did he say why?
Conversion in process. Lol
Denver, CO
Lilnuts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 12:07 AM   #4

Yes but i will let Tim tell the public his reasons for his decisions if and when he chooses to do so. I just feel it isnt my place to say anything more than what i have already posted since im just a customer and not an employee or anything.
ScrapIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 08:35 PM   #5

Considering I have multiple un-returned emails and phone calls to them - byeeeee.
Big_ern_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 12:18 PM   #6

Howdy!

While I usually keep a low online profile, I've noticed some inquiries coming through possibly referencing this thread, and I want to assure you that we are very much active and thriving.

We pivoted in late 2023 to a parts-only model, discontinuing our service and installation operations. This shift has allowed us to serve a larger part of the community and has been powered by you brave DIY folks out there.

I apologize for any unanswered emails; please know that I am doing my best to respond to each one. Although we've closed the 4x4vans website, we're actively updating timberlinesupply.com. Additionally, we plan to rebuild the old site to create a shared space for DIY enthusiasts.

We are super grateful for the support over the years and happy to keep supporting people running our rigs out there. Keep those builds going strong!
Timberline Vans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 06:27 PM   #7

Thanks Timberline, some cool looking new GM stuff on the site. I may be reaching out soon about a couple things.
Quigley with Agile RIP, 6.0 PSD
WhitH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 06:09 AM   #8

@Timberline Vans thank's for this clarification. Since a couple of us in Germany thinking about bying a DIY kit this info is very appreciated.

Could you explain what is planned whith your transmission adapter kit for 4R75E to NV271. Several people are looking for it but it is no longer listed. Would this be available again in the near future?