Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-24-2015, 04:44 PM   #21

Paul, I hope everything gets worked out. Jeremy, congrats!

Merry Christmas to all

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:10 PM   #22

Boy oh boy did I show up late for the party, lol!

Sorry guys... my crystal ball is bad order, so for me to have any idea of what's happening with things I've ordered I need to have some line of communication flowing. Jeremy, it was good to talk to you today, and a relief to know I'm not going to have a few K worth of kit sitting out in front of an unoccupied shop over the Christmas weekend! For anyone else that thinks I'm being unreasonable... feel free to spin it any way you want. The entertainment value is priceless!

Anyway... on to something else, lol.

The seat covers I purchased from CoverKing showed up, and I got them installed. Mind you, they don't have an option for a power seat (which my van has), but I got it to work with a little tweak here and there. Just had to tuck some of the material along the sides of the seat bottom where the lumbar knob and the adjustment switches are. Ended up doing the same to the passenger side because I think it looks cleaner than just being draped over the seat. They should match the fabric that the sofa bed (and the other piece of foam to complete the bed) is being upholstered with nicely.

Merry Christmas!
Highball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 06:20 AM   #23
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highball View Post
For anyone else that thinks I'm being unreasonable... feel free to spin it any way you want. The entertainment value is priceless!
That sentiment freely flows both ways!

Jeremy very hearty congratulations on the new addition---great time to welcome a new family addition. Cute photo too---thanks for sharing with us here.

And yes Merry Christmas to everyone----here's hoping 2016 is the best for us all!
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:52 AM   #24

What style seat covers did you get? Can you post a few pics? How do they fit?
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 06:02 PM   #25

Location: Rancho Nuevo (Cabo/Todos Santos) B.C.S. and San Diego, CA
Jeremy, congratulations on the new daughter!

People have to realize businesses like ours are not Walmart or Amazon and often getting components can be problematic and slow things down.

I can attest that everything that Jeremy is doing is a best efforts venture.

Taking care of your family always comes first.

AgileOffRoad.com
BajaSportsmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:41 AM   #26

Congrats on the new addition!

I have 3 under 3 so I'm a little too familiar with the baby/business balance.
ujointoffroad.com
UJOINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:24 PM   #27

3 under 3 you are the man AKA ( maid ) Have a Happy New Year !
KJPCLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 04:28 AM   #28
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaSportsmobile View Post
Jeremy, congratulations on the new daughter!

People have to realize businesses like ours are not Walmart or Amazon and often getting components can be problematic and slow things down.

I can attest that everything that Jeremy is doing is a best efforts venture.

Taking care of your family always comes first.
My hat is off to those of you working in this industry---mad respect for fulfilling a need and doing so with an eye towards high quality, high customer service levels and a generosity to talk and share info about your work and passion shall I guess?

The occasional malcontent aside I'm sure the vendors here enjoy what they're doing which makes dealing with them much, much better than the bigger companies. We can't please everyone and IMHO that impossible task is one left for those with more time on their hands.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 10:39 PM   #29

boywonder, I'll be sure to get some pics of the covers and send them your way... I've been a bit busy with some other stuff. I'll shoot for tomorrow. They are the velour covers.

For the record, I don't consider any business that offers specialized product for SMB or vans like amazon or walmart or any chit like that. Just need some communication on what's happening (or not)... that's all. Seems like what's posted here that's asking too much. Sorry you feel that way. I think this thread is destined for the circular file...

Just as well, I'm not a good fit for this kinda thing anyway.
Highball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:07 PM   #30

Whats a good fit?

Hey don't go away especially upset. I'm also new to this forum and like many others their will be controversy and remarks made. I wouldn't say many constructive remarks were made your direction and I'm sure all of us have felt like you did at some point but still I would guess every body can get over it and continue to learn from each other. I for one have been treated to so much good info on here mostly lurking. I would hate for you to not be able to enjoy what is here for everyone. Kick back for awhile and come back with more results about your van. Happy New Year!
KJPCLP is offline   Reply With Quote