Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2016, 04:15 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerFrederico View Post
Aweseome...that's what I'm gonna do then! Thanks! I went with some cheapo $12 things from Autozone but they weren't long enough. What kind of running boards are those? Looks a little different and is full length on driver's side as apposed to my factory ones.

I can't seem to find an online source that lets me confirm the 1.5" setback though. I've got a 6" Ujoint set up too with 35's.
The running boards are ATS brand, i believe the same ones SMB are using now.

Here is a link for the brackets, they are universal, you can choose polished stainless steel or powder coated black, i anticipate the powdercoat not staying on mine from all the rocks pounding them but i can always touch them up, and you can choose between 1" or 1.5" offset. Its all stainless steel, bracket and hardware.

You can also choose 12" wide or 14". I went with 14" for the extra coverage and protection, 12" should work as well but will be bare minimum if your running 35 x 12.50's. Then you just select the universal "square style" mud flap and cut to desired length.

Brackets - Truck Hardware Universal Mud Flap Brackets | Gatorback & Razorback Mud Flaps | SharpTruck.com

Mud Flaps - again i went with 14" wide which only comes in the Gatorback style. If you go 12" wide you can get the less expensive Razorbacks in black.
Truck Hardware Gatorback Mud Flaps | Logo Mud Guards For Chevy, Dodge, GMC, Ford & Toyota | SharpTruck.com
Truck Hardware Razorback Mud Flaps | Universal Truck Mud Guards | SharpTruck.com

Let me know if you need any other info. Its all universal as there's nothing heavy duty and specific for our vans so just gotta be patient with the install but it was really straight forward.

gnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 04:23 PM   #22

I don't see the 14" on their website, sorry. I know they distribute for Truck Hardware. Here are the 14" on Truck Hardware's website. Prices are in Canadian. Let me know your thoughts, i can prob help you out. I'm headed to utah on Saturday.

https://www.truckhardware.ca/products/569?variant=5680
gnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:02 PM   #23

Thanks for the links! I'll do my HW and see if I can make it happen! They look great!
FarmerFrederico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 12:08 AM   #24

My favorite one...

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk
1965 Econoline Travelwagon
A few bicycles...and sandals ;)
Abitibi is offline   Reply With Quote