$28,000 Located in Oakland, CA
In very good condition. You'll be hard pressed to find one in better condition for one this age. I've done a lot of work on it with a fair amount of upgrades. Van was stolen beginning of last year but thanks to the nextdoor community was only gone for 2 days with minimal damage to the van.
Also not in the ad but will include to anyone interested from this forum only, a Fiamma F45S Awning with tie down straps that was never used and clothes hanging hooks. The awning was purchased middle of last year from Ray/1der's group buy along with his mounts. It was dropped once during my trip to Baja at Guadalupe canyon last month so has a couple minor scuffs and small dent but stll in overall excellent condition as the Awning has been mounted and used only a couple of times.
It's a great van and was planning on keeping it but I got the upgrade bug and just put a deposit down on a new Winnebago Revel 4x4 sprinter which I pick up in a couple of weeks!
Details about the Van:
In excellent condition. This is the 460 7.5 L Engine with 163k miles. Plenty of power on this engine This is about the cleanest '93 Sportsmobile you will find. Both interior and exterior in excellent condition and does not show it's age. Super Clean example of an older Sportsmobile, which is why I bought it. Only reason I'm selling is to upgrade to a Sprinter 4x4 Van.
Details about the van:
RB50 Floor plan , Regular Body E350 Quigley 4x4.
1. new thermostat
2. Front Rear Diff oil change.
3. New Spark Plugs
4. Recent Oil Change.
5. New Transmission Fluid - It started leaking fluid after the change so I will be getting this fixed with a new gasket before the sale.
6. Onboard Air Tank
7. 2 Fuel tanks 25 and 30 gallon.
8. 12 Gallon Water Tank.
9. 7ish? gallon Propane Tank
11. Dual Burner Propane stove.
12. Passenger Seat Swivel chair.
13. Reunel Bumper
Recent upgrades I've performed on the Van.
1. new stereo with focal speakers front and rear as well as a very nice focal compact subwoofer.
2. 2 new 140 watt solar panels that replaced the old 100watt panel.
3. new victron 30amp mppt solar charger
4. Brand new top of the line model Warn Zeon 12-S Winch with wireless controller
5. New front dual LED lights that are connected to the Warn Winch and can be controlled with the wireless controller.
6. 5 Brand new BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2 285 tires (less than 1k miles on them
7. 5 Brand new American Racing Baja 16inch wheels.
8. Replaced the poptop Bolts with Tee Nuts from sportsmobile forum: http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/for...-top-6987.html
9. New Xantrex Link Pro Battery Monitor
10 Fixed some very minor rust in the rear rain gutter and then coated the roof and gutter(not the penthouse top) with Linex.
11. New powermaster 200amp alternator
12. New powermaster starter.
Both original alternator and starter were fine but upgraded both with higher spec units for peace of mind.
This thing drives great and just did a 2 week trip down in Baja and it performed flawlessly down there.
Comes with all original Documentation and Owners Guide from Sportsmobile.
I purchased this from the second owner who only drove it about 500 miles per year for about 10 years. Lots of receipt of work done and he took meticulous care of it.
I've really enjoyed this camper Van and had planned on keeping it for a long time but I've recently got the upgrade bug for a new 4x4 sprinter.
Last thing to note:
The pics show a Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Max, Wilco Cargo platform and Dual Jerry Can Holders. This setup is NOT included in the price. If you want this I will sell it for an additional $1,800. This setup is basically new. under 2 months old and I purchased at a cost of about $2400.00 for the entire setup. I'd like to keep it tho.