Re: 1994 SM for sale
I'm not currently in the market (although your van would have been in my "type" when I was looking). I see a few things right off the bat:
1) How many miles are on it? This seems very basic, so when it's missing I wonder why.
2) Photos I can see right in the For Sale post (without e-mailing you or "going" anywhere else) would make me more interested. Sure, being able to e-mail you for more/bigger/detail is great, but as a buyer I would still want to see *something* up front. The way you have it makes me do the legwork, vs. you doing the work of posting the photos for my viewing pleasure. Not that there is anything "wrong" with that, but it will probably give you fewer prospects.
3) Since this is an SMB forum, most people here are familiar with and/or know they want an SMB. So it would be nice to go into more specific detail and mention the layout number (you can see all the layouts on SMB's web site to get the number if you do not know it), or at least what it's closest to. (Of course photos would tell it too.) Some folks know they want a "50" for example; others know they want one of the "walk through" layouts, etc.
4) Again, more info: Is it an RB or an EB (short or long body), 2WD (presume it is but...) or 4WD, which engine (with that gas mileage probably 5.8 liter, but.... ?)
5) If your asking price were in the "steal" category, then more people would work around the lack of detail and use their own initiative, is my guess. But (depending on van/condition/etc.) this may not be in that price category, so people want/expect more info to see if it's what they want.